Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Silly to do these straight after a game as emotions run high and you shouldn't take decisions on emotion.

Do one on Monday.

1 minute ago, lcfcdave15 said:

Normally I don't really vote in these things, bit pointless only posting them after bad results as others have said. For the record I want to see him stay til summer at least. 

Voted in today to piss off the Puel out crowd ?

Can you repeat that again, not quite got it.

2 minutes ago, knitro said:

A lot of you would be better off supporting a different team.

I don't understand why we can't criticise this rubbish. Watching Leicester is now a chore. I still do it because I can't not but it's so ****ing dull.

All my mates are Leeds fans. Watching their games this season has been so much more enjoyable.

• Like 2

Are we literally doing these knee-jerk reactions after every time we lose a game? Close the damn thread, as if these sort of polls actually make a difference rather than turn people against each other.

Yes, its not easy watching matches like that, trust me, I was there. But this will not achieve anything. For now, strength in unity, as you'll get your wish at the end of the season.

But I reiterate, close the thread.

Edited by Bezzanator89

1 minute ago, Kopic said:

Can you repeat that again, not quite got it.

Basically what I was saying was that these votes are pointless straight after a match and that I am still Puel in. And that I don't normally vote but did today to piss a few off. Then put a laughing face emoji.

I voted in, and until I see a better alternative I will continue to, I base this on the fact that premier league survival is just about assured as well. 

That said i am not against those who say out as I completely understand why you are, I mean chuffing Nora we play some shite most of the time, but if he is to go then I don’t want to be in the championship in 18 months time with footy fans wobbling their bitsin front of me going serves you right. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Nothing on foxestalk is constructive. We don't make decisions, we don't buy players, we don't pick the team, the club isn't a democracy with this as its chambers.

Its just a discussion forum and given how many of the fan base don't like the manager, he's obviously going to be talked about a lot, as is whether or not he should continue in employment. 

The fact you want to shut down the opinions of everyone that criticises the manager speaks more negatively about you than this poll does about them. 

I don't like Brexit or Trump, I don't spend my days visiting the Brexit and Trump threads telling the mods to delete all of Matt's posts because I don't think they're constructive, do I? 

You want Puel in? Vote as such and argue as such or even better, just ignore the thread because it literally means nothing, it's just a discussion on the Internet. 

:appl:

1 minute ago, lcfcdave15 said:

Basically what I was saying was that these votes are pointless straight after a match and that I am still Puel in. And that I don't normally vote but did today to piss a few off. Then put a laughing face emoji.

Cheers, but posting the same post a third time woud've been easier.

In until someone tells me a great alternative manager and a way of winning when we have to play Vardy against teams that park the bus, bearing in mind we have struggled in multiple formations, with games where we have had over 20 shots. 

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

Giving managers time is fine if you have the right man - unfortunately I never believed that Puel was the man. Hoped to be proved wrong but just can’t see it happening 

Now that’s an interesting response. When he was initiallly appointed, why did you not believe?