Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

Not that this vote has any impact on anything other than one side branding the other as idiots/fools/morons, I'm for Puel. We've been here before with other managers and I'd rather he stay and clear the squad out and try to get the team to do more than just hoof it up to Vardy. We're still in a transition phase, partly due to Vichai's generosity, the recruitment team's stupidity, and I imagine there are other less apparent variables. Poor coaching? No hunger? Lack of motivation? It's very rarely one thing.

Edited by Keiriel
  • Like 2

Puel been with us for a year but I have no idea what his tactics are and seems the players don't either, anytime we win its mostly down to playing our old style/other team having off day or stroke of luck and nothing to do with Puel. Yep he might have bought in young players but when comes to games he seems clueless or if he isn't he doesn't seem able to get his message through.

Edited by southfox66
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Now that’s an interesting response. When he was initiallly appointed, why did you not believe?

I used to look at him at Southampton and was glad he wasn’t our manager - used to think he was lifeless. Also wary of the Southampton fans comments when they sacked him.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Nothing on foxestalk is constructive. We don't make decisions, we don't buy players, we don't pick the team, the club isn't a democracy with this as its chambers.

Its just a discussion forum and given how many of the fan base don't like the manager, he's obviously going to be talked about a lot, as is whether or not he should continue in employment. 

The fact you want to shut down the opinions of everyone that criticises the manager speaks more negatively about you than this poll does about them. 

I don't like Brexit or Trump, I don't spend my days visiting the Brexit and Trump threads telling the mods to delete all of Matt's posts because I don't think they're constructive, do I? 

You want Puel in? Vote as such and argue as such or even better, just ignore the thread because it literally means nothing, it's just a discussion on the Internet. 

No, I don't want to shut down the poll due to it being negative. I'm fine people wanting Puel out, if they can argue their point with actual reasons then it's great, people can actually have discussion.

I get sick of the polls popping up after bad results. If they were evenly spread weekly irrelevant of the result, then brilliant, it actually gives a look at the forums opinions. The fact they pop up after a loss, and not a win, shows more that 'they' can jump on the "out" argument.

I get that he inherited an average squad, and it’s going to take time.

But where’s the spark, we look awful.

I just want to see something different, we’re so predictable and if that’s all Puels got to offer then he’s better off gone.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ousefox said:

I don't understand why we can't criticise this rubbish. Watching Leicester is now a chore. I still do it because I can't not but it's so ****ing dull.

All my mates are Leeds fans. Watching their games this season has been so much more enjoyable.

saying 'Puel Out' isn't a criticism. It's whining for whining's sake, and this thread is emblematic of the mentality. What's constructive about it? Let's fire another manager, have a 4th one come in, reassess our players and make so there's another 18 months before something coherent can happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We were ****ing 7th in the league. That would be our best league finish since the 70's (ignoring the league win). The bloke is building something for the long term, we were heading right down before him. He also steered us through the biggest tragedy to ever happen to the club and kept the players heads in it.

I can't believe the entitlement.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, z-layrex said:

We were ****ing 7th in the league. That would be our best league finish since the 70's (ignoring the league win). The bloke is building something for the long term, we were heading right down before him. He also steered us through the biggest tragedy to ever happen to the club and kept the players heads in it.

I can't believe the entitlement.

I'm sure we are 8th.

Could be 13th after next 4 games

18 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Nothing on foxestalk is constructive. We don't make decisions, we don't buy players, we don't pick the team, the club isn't a democracy with this as its chambers.

Its just a discussion forum and given how many of the fan base don't like the manager, he's obviously going to be talked about a lot, as is whether or not he should continue in employment. 

The fact you want to shut down the opinions of everyone that criticises the manager speaks more negatively about you than this poll does about them. 

I don't like Brexit or Trump, I don't spend my days visiting the Brexit and Trump threads telling the mods to delete all of Matt's posts because I don't think they're constructive, do I? 

You want Puel in? Vote as such and argue as such or even better, just ignore the thread because it literally means nothing, it's just a discussion on the Internet. 

I don’t have any problems with discussion they make for a good forum. 

Pointless polls are just pointless. The first few were fine but to make one after every loss is just bias. And yes your right I could stay out of this thread however if I did I wouldn’t know who to add to my growing ignore list. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Pointless polls are just pointless. The first few were fine but to make one after every loss is just bias. And yes your right I could stay out of this thread however if I did I wouldn’t know who to add to my growing ignore list. 

Last poll was on the 15th December, then 16th September. Unless I'm mistaken, very much not every game.

Out and not entitled.

• Thanks 2

Seriously without these polls.

I think he's gone come Monday morning.

On paper we are doing really well and from a outsider point of view we are exceeding expectations.

However if we do not win 2 or 3 of our next 4 games we will be between 12th and 14th.

The football is so boring to watch. I generally don't think people have a problem with losing, it happens but it's the manner of these defeats. We have no fight in our side since Claude Puel took over. I honestly don't think the players know what he wants them to do at times the players look very confused as to when has shouting instructions to them.

We just cannot play to his tactics yet he is adamant to keep utilising 4231 when we haven't got the players to play that formation.

3 Dms at home.

Well like I said I think that's it for Me Puel.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Walkerfox said:

Or Chelsea, or Man City, Or Everton.

Yuk.

Please give me Claude Puel stats of taking over leicester.

He has one of the worse in managers since Paulo sousa

Edited by Fox85

We use to start games really well and would normally score early, especially at home but now we just surrender possession and give away teams the easiest start possible. I can’t believe how boring it’s becoming, I get that he’s trying to make us keep possession more but it’s always so slow and easy to defend against. There’s the odd time where we play forward quickly and look good but it’s very rare that happens. 

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

So why don't you wait until the next win and start a poll?

For the record, I think both the poll and all of the dramatic grand standing threads after every result are actually shit. 

I think they're shit when we win and shit when we lose because right now this place is just full of two teams of absolutist retards that see no shades of gray and are just taking it in turns after every game to go HA I TOLD YOU SO. 

The Puel In mob that were insufferably smug after the Man City and Everton wins are just as awful as the Puel Out mob that are insufferably smug after games like today and Cardiff. 

The place is more polarised than it was even when Pearson nearly took us down. 

But like it or loathe it, that is what foxestalk is. Its a (relative) free for all. There's no iq test or decent poster test before you get to give an opinion or start a thread, else all of the "football intellectuals" that think they're some kind of genius for not being "knee jerk" and wanting Puel out would be be extremely surprised to find their posting rights removed along with all of the idiots starting these polls every loss. 

But the bottom line is, every single one of them is Leicester, every single one of them has a right to an opinion and every single one of them is here to voice it. 

There's no constructive posts, there's no purpose to post other than sharing. But getting pissed off with people for being pissed off after a loss or being happy after a win is just ****ing stupid. Nobody is forcing anyone to read this shit. Log off, go play with your kids, take the dog for a walk, go see your mates. And leave those that want to bitch on here bitch. 

look finny...I am a Puel-in ( so far),  I am if truth is known a big fella!!!    but I ain't no fking mob!!!...:yahoo:

Mind you, fair post!!!   But games are negative enough,we don't need a negative forum...It's just gone too far where same individuals just

like pecking away...In dire moments where is the way Leicester humour to keep the forum banter, on an even kiel...