Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

15 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Really hope these rumours turn out to be false. I mean sack him for Cardiff, or Southampton, but not for 3 spirited performances against top 4 sides, each of which could have been wins on a different day with a bit more luck and clinical finishing from our young players.

We’ve just got Barnes back and he looks an exciting prospect. He will undoubtedly come good and start scoring goals given time, unless our “fans” ruin his confidence by turning on him after a few mistakes.

Tielemans looks like he might be the missing piece of the jigsaw, and even if he doesn’t eventually sign, it shows that the club is aware of what is needed. He gives the opportunity to test what is required to complete the side.

The football in these last 3 matches has been entertaining and exciting, despite the results. To abandon the project by getting rid of Puel at this stage would be utter madness.

You fill the jigsaw with tielemans, then take another piece away in vardy, completely dumb.

• Like 1

Is Jack Bonnevay still with us? I've noticed Happy Gilmore is now on the bench in recent weeks and if Bonnevay has gone the same way as Pascal Plank or whatever his name is and Michael Appleton it is indeed a little strange in such short time to go through 3 assistant managers.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Oh yeah, I remember singing fondly for Gary Megson. :rolleyes:

There were numerous choruses of 'Ginger Mourinho' spread across a number of games.

We knew he was a complete tool, but we still gave him a song - even in jest

Nothing for Claude, though, which just about says everything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Hanky said:

There were numerous choruses of 'Ginger Mourinho' spread across a number of games.

We knew he was a complete tool, but we still gave him a song - even in jest

Nothing for Claude, though, which just about says everything.

As I say though, that's not quite true is it?

I've no problem with the many valid criticisms of Puel that exist, but the "no one wants to sing about him", "he's got no personality", "he's so boring" type arguments really do my head in. 

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I've no problem with the many valid criticisms of Puel that exist, but the "no one wants to sing about him", "he's got no personality", "he's so boring" type arguments really do my head in. 

it's people telling barefaced lies in broad daylight. 

something we're unfortunately getting all too comfortable with in this country at the moment.

it's happening here and it's happening in politics despite clear evidence to the contrary. 

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Is Jack Bonnevay still with us? I've noticed Happy Gilmore is now on the bench in recent weeks and if Bonnevay has gone the same way as Pascal Plank or whatever his name is and Michael Appleton it is indeed a little strange in such short time to go through 3 assistant managers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

He's probably quite respected in France

Is that ok?

Whats that got to do with anything?

Lots of Foreign mangers in this Country, they don't all do their dream 11 when teams from their native countries meet

I'm asking is there a reason he is doing it, ie has he been asked.

12 hours ago, Cujek said:

Shame we haven't another striker who is capable of scoring and we need to play a winger at centre forward then.

It might have been a brave decision, but it's also a stupid one when there is no back up.

We don't know the entire story. He has played Grey in an advance before. Was not new. Maybe he feels he can be taught to be a striker? Not sure. But if Vardy is causing trouble and is disrespectful then fine. He needs to be taught a lesson. We will lose our 3rd manager in what 3 years because  the players are not happy. They Fuched off Shakey and he set them up to play into Vardys strength. Wasn't good enough. When will we start to see maybe it isn't the managers. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

wreck it Ralph at Southampton. Not saying we’d get him but id hope we’d at least try. / if saints go down. 

He's going to have his work cut out there at St Mary's. The effect he had might be new manager bounce only. They got outfought by Cardiff in the end last Saturday. Don't really rate him but early days for his PL stint whatever to be fair. 

10 hours ago, LCFCSOULBOY said:

We don't know the entire story. He has played Grey in an advance before. Was not new. Maybe he feels he can be taught to be a striker? Not sure. But if Vardy is causing trouble and is disrespectful then fine. He needs to be taught a lesson. We will lose our 3rd manager in what 3 years because  the players are not happy. They Fuched off Shakey and he set them up to play into Vardys strength. Wasn't good enough. When will we start to see maybe it isn't the 

Oh I think this time it is definately the manager.

If he talks to them like we hear him talk on the radio, I don't think I would be to happy if my manager spoke like he does.

I would also seriously be questioning why he was over flirting with Pogba after the United game, I really dislike seeing things like that, the other team are the enemy and should be treated as such.

I get what you are saying but I'm afraid this guy really does not have a clue.

16 minutes ago, Cujek said:

I'm sorry but that is disrespectful.

Maybe concentrate on Leicesters top 11 you absolute bell end?

? calm down 

How is choosing a combined 11 for a competition that doesn't involve Leicester disrespectful? 

I'm Not the biggest Puel fan but the guy can't even take a shit without criticism it seems 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, koop. said:

? calm down 

How is choosing a combined 11 for a competition that doesn't involve Leicester disrespectful? 

I'm Not the biggest Puel fan but the guy can't even take a shit without criticism it seems 

Hahahaa it might simply be as he is the only French manager in the PL that he was asked to do this, hardly the most taxing of extra activities he might do outside of his core duties as a manager.

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa it might simply be as he is the only French manager in the PL that he was asked to do this, hardly the most taxing of extra activities he might do outside of his core duties as a manager.

Can you believe it? I'm guessing training was cancelled so he could spend time working on his fantasy football team.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cujek said:

Oh I think this time it is definately the manager.

If he talks to them like we hear him talk on the radio, I don't think I would be to happy if my manager spoke like he does.

I would also seriously be questioning why he was over flirting with Pogba after the United game, I really dislike seeing things like that, the other team are the enemy and should be treated as such.

I get what you are saying but I'm afraid this guy really does not have a clue.

This is exactly what annoys me about football and the thuggish fans.

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This is exactly what annoys me about football and the thuggish fans.

Your thinly veiled dig at my character without knowing anything about me is exactly what annoys me about the internet.

8 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Your thinly veiled dig at my character without knowing anything about me is exactly what annoys me about the internet.

It's a dig at football in general and you have shown the same attitude.

Why hate outside of a football match? Man United, Tottenham, whichever club's fans are the same human beings that you are. Of course there are exceptions in EVERY club but that doesn't mean you have to hate. The other thing on football pitches especially in the PL is that many nations are represented and they play for different clubs. Nothing wrong with fellow England, France, Belgian etc internationals to chat to each other, player or coaching staff.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It's a dig at football in general and you have shown the same attitude.

Why hate outside of a football match? Man United, Tottenham, whichever club's fans are the same human beings that you are. Of course there are exceptions in EVERY club but that doesn't mean you have to hate. The other thing on football pitches especially in the PL is that many nations are represented and they play for different clubs. Nothing wrong with fellow England, France, Belgian etc internationals to chat to each other, player or coaching staff.

Leicester is my team, I don't care what creed, colour, sexual orientation or any other label our players / staff are.

What I hate seeing is our manager, the leader of the team, going straight up to an opposition player and chit chatting with him whilst effectively ignoring our players on the way..

I do not care about any other team or any other player that is not Leicester, I don't think Puel could care any less about Leicester I don't think he has any passion about the club and I think that frustrates the players and the majority of the fans and I think that is why Vardy was so wound up.

I would rather back Vardy all day long, the intensity and passion he has shown to our club and us, as fans goes far beyond what Puel has ever and most likely will ever show towards us and, forgetting the weird team selections, the bizarre substitutions and the naive tactics, is why I think I dislike him so much.

5 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Leicester is my team, I don't care what creed, colour, sexual orientation or any other label our players / staff are.

What I hate seeing is our manager, the leader of the team, going straight up to an opposition player and chit chatting with him whilst effectively ignoring our players on the way..

I do not care about any other team or any other player that is not Leicester, I don't think Puel could care any less about Leicester I don't think he has any passion about the club and I think that frustrates the players and the majority of the fans and I think that is why Vardy was so wound up.

I would rather back Vardy all day long, the intensity and passion he has shown to our club and us, as fans goes far beyond what Puel has ever and most likely will ever show towards us and, forgetting the weird team selections, the bizarre substitutions and the naive tactics, is why I think I dislike him so much.

Stop talking about tactics like you know any better when you probably haven’t got a clue.