PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

932 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

5 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Leicester is my team, I don't care what creed, colour, sexual orientation or any other label our players / staff are.

What I hate seeing is our manager, the leader of the team, going straight up to an opposition player and chit chatting with him whilst effectively ignoring our players on the way..

I do not care about any other team or any other player that is not Leicester, I don't think Puel could care any less about Leicester I don't think he has any passion about the club and I think that frustrates the players and the majority of the fans and I think that is why Vardy was so wound up.

I would rather back Vardy all day long, the intensity and passion he has shown to our club and us, as fans goes far beyond what Puel has ever and most likely will ever show towards us and, forgetting the weird team selections, the bizarre substitutions and the naive tactics, is why I think I dislike him so much.

Stop talking about tactics like you know any better when you probably haven’t got a clue. 

11 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Stop talking about tactics like you know any better when you probably haven’t got a clue. 

What a retort!

Did you manage to come up with that all on your own?

May as well have just said, no you are.

Edited by Cujek

22 minutes ago, Cujek said:

What a retort!

Did you manage to come up with that all on your own?

May as well have just said, no you are.

Someone’s abit touchy this morning. 

In fairness to Claude you could hear him demanding and shouting to the players on the TV against Spurs, so the notion of him being quiet is definitely untrue.. he was really going at it.

4 hours ago, OhYesNdidi said:

if tactical nouse is a pre requisite for posting on here then its going to be very quiet ……...