Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Who then......

I think Adolf Hutter who's doing great at Eintracht Frankfort, they are playing high pressing attacking football, he did wonders at Young Boys where they won the Swiss super league which they hadn't won since 86.

His coaching style is very similar to Ralf Hassanhuttl, who I wanted to have in the summer because he was available, but it wasn't meant to be with him. 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Im not Puel out but if he does go, we need to ensure we get someone who will carry on working with the youth team and trying to bring through our own players. This is the only way we will be able to compete in the upper half of the league as like Puel said, we cant compete financially with the top 6 or even West Ham, Everton or Wolves. Since the passing of Vichai, we have no idea what financial backing Top/king power will give us and we are spending a lot on the training ground and stadium, meaning money for new signings may not be as much as we would like/need. Hence the need for us to try and develop our own players, which Puel has started to do. 

So in answer to the question, my shout would be Chris Hughton. Done a great job with a limited budget at Brighton and has experience working with young players. 

Whilst Puel has his downfalls, he is falling foul of the horrific transfer windows we've seen since we won the league. He has a mix of crap players and ageing players who are way past their best. We have some very good players as well, 2 of which being his signings (Maddison and Ricardo), but until we clear the squad of the deadwood, i feel any manager, be it Puel or anyone else, will struggle. Its not easy to get rid of 10-15 players (especially when other clubs don't want them) and its even harder to replace such a large number of players, which is unfortunately what needs to happen. Beyond our starting 11, I have very little faith in our squad! 

Well that is the problem...I also have little faith in our Squad has a "whole"

Even if it was a Puel problem,you would think the individual players themselves would show some spunk and aptitude,so they could at least

Have offers if they have a desire to move on...!!!!..  Now either Puel is the "Pied piper of Hamelin"  and he has stolen the players souls,or

the players haven t got the skill set,nor the fight and spirit in their blood to take the high echelons of the PL on.

Maybe in the summer we have to take stock on the players,and question who were up for the PL slog and grind,and who ups the quality!!!

Plus who has a smell for goal,if only it's 1 in 5.....  IMO,the defence is sorted...it's the front 6 who should be worrying...!!!

Even if one wants to go for Puel out!!  what's the use of a profi-pl-player who

only wants to play when it suits him,if we choose another

"Boring/inept/don't understand us manager.... Or even a soft touch put your arms around me..chef!!!  type of usual manager..the players will again f*:k-off Behind the cycle sheds...!!   The real-future-men. Stay in the schoolyard...!!:P

I want to see players who show some balls, self-sufficiency,and self belief,even petulance,and game arrogance,not a peacock without the trim!!!

Good young/experienced players don't need a good manager every-game!!!!   They are getting away with it...fk the manager,who ever it might be...!!

Even our young players need a kick up the backside....you player-nancies wanted this level, now earn it!!!! Stop cowering!!

Someone send this,as a f:*king open letter...but to the captain and his team-mates!!!! 

Seems tatoos make the boy into a man,but not into a Pl-Player!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Crispin LA said:

I think Adolf Hutter who's doing great at Eintracht Frankfort, they are playing high pressing attacking football, he did wonders at Young Boys where they won the Swiss super league which they hadn't won since 86.

His coaching style is very similar to Ralf Hassanhuttl, who I wanted to have in the summer because he was available, but it wasn't meant to be with him. 

Eintracht Frankfurt are a bigger club than us and he’s doing very well, not everybody creams themselves and jumps ship at the the first whiff of The Best League In The World™️. We could probably offer a bit more money than what he’s on but his next job will be at a Champions League regular 

• Like 2

If he has to go now, then Marco Rose of RB Salzburg would be worth considering.  He is doing well in the Austrian Bundesliga and the Europa League (including recently sorting out uncle Brenda and Celtic relatively easily), so is a tactical Coach.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, City1884 said:

It’s alright saying “Puel develops younger players”, but when you don’t have the tactics to get the most out of those players, or the skills to motivate them to play to their potential, you’ll end up with a young team “with promise” that can’t win games............

which is where we are............

We need a motivator. We have a young talented squad that lots of clubs would envy, we just need someone to get the best out of them.

However I won’t say my choice, it’s too obvious, and will get shot down..........

For the last time, Sir Alf Ramsey is NOT available!!

6 hours ago, Stadt said:

Eintracht Frankfurt are a bigger club than us and he’s doing very well, not everybody creams themselves and jumps ship at the the first whiff of The Best League In The World™️. We could probably offer a bit more money than what he’s on but his next job will be at a Champions League regular 

This.

8 hours ago, Cropwellfox said:

There’s absolutely no positivity at our home games any more and no wonder given the results. Man City apart. 7 goals in 3 and a half months at home. Failed to beat Burnley, Everton, Cardiff, 10 man West Ham and Southampton in that time. Football is a sport which is supposed to be entertaining. There’s zero entertainment under Puel. I’d give the job to anyone with a leicester connection for the rest of the season and start again in the summer before the good young players we do have down tools and decide to progress their careers elsewhere 

Is it?

I always read it's an "entertainment" then I'm told it's a "results business". And I'd go with the latter. If you want to turn up somewhere to be "entertained" then I doubt a football ground is where you want to be going.

I worse thing for Puel is that he's not getting results and he's not entertaining folk.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Crispin LA said:

Is that really his name ?

:jawdrop:

get him in . . . . 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Crispin LA said:

Manager called Adolf. Ready for our European campaign!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Is it?

I always read it's an "entertainment" then I'm told it's a "results business". And I'd go with the latter. If you want to turn up somewhere to be "entertained" then I doubt a football ground is where you want to be going.

thought it was a results business too, if you want entertainment then going to the football isnt going to be one, probably best to go to a music concert or something, as football is a sport and not sport entertainment like the WWE

have to agree with the suggestions of Rose Slazburg and Adi Hutler, but im not sure if wed be a draw for them sadly

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

I’m not Puel out (yet) ffs, just quoting very strange rumours but the usual Eejits put their willy’s down for a second or two and start typing willy enhancing stuff and get carried away, my question is who can we get in to replace Puel if the ‘inevitable‘ happens? 

If it's inevitable it's when,  not if.... 

Puel is a homme mort marchant! 

Who replaces him is a tough one,  there's no obvious candidate right now... 

For that reason alone I think he'll survive and continue to bore us all to death until the summer. 

• Like 1