Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

4 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Another 4-3 defeat at Wolves.

I'm done.

Despite all the positive signs going forward, our back four has been atrocious today.

Deary me.

Winless in three, four losses in five matches.

Before today,it was our back four who were the good part of the team..

Normally I'd be absolutely heartbroken at this, I remember crying my eyes out when Shearer smashed a free kick to beat us 4-3 years ago, and when Deeney scored that goal... but my overriding feeling this time was 'meh'. The life is being sucked out of the club, not necessarily all because of Puel either. 

Edited by ROB-THE-BLUE

4 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

It’s the manager that sets the tactics (zonal marking).

The manager coaches the defence and defensive set up.

The manager keeps Ndidi and Mendy on.

The manager keeps picking Morgan.

The manager wont play a second striker.

Not been a puel out but I agree totally with this something has to be changed is it the manager ?

MAYBE !!

7 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Go behind fight back, revert back to the style of play that set us behind, go behind fight back, revert back to the type of football that set us behind. Fight back, revert back to the type of play that set us back. 

He just wont learn. 

I reckon that's just lazy gratious remarks...The players were on the front foot...right to the end,and that 4th goal is where I agree..the players,

just won't learn!!!!

6 minutes ago, maynefox said:

Faily sure we all saw Puel tell the players to relax and calm down. Then we all go sprinting forward for the win. Who's fault is that? Not Puel's. They ignored him.

Wouldn’t you ? He expertly guided us to defeats vs Cardiff, Southampton and Newport !

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I reckon that's just lazy gratious remarks...The players were on the front foot...right to the end,and that 4th goal is where I agree..the players,

just won't learn!!!!

No. I think it’s lazy remarks to blindly follow the manager despite the fact we pulled it back to 2-2 and quite clearly sat off them again inviting them on to us. Until they scored. At which point we went for it again until we scored. 

They set set up the way he asks. They play the way he asks. When does it become the managers fault to you or is he faultless? 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

20 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Jota was miles offside at the start of the move and was the guy who finished it off. Shouldn't count surely?

I thought the same but NBC never mentioned it.

22 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Jota was miles offside at the start of the move and was the guy who finished it off. Shouldn't count surely?

He was, yes but no he wasn't not with the new rules. Goal stands unfortunately even if it does take out 2 possibly 3 of our players.