Cadno'r Cymoedd

At least nine richer English clubs than us...

Just now, AKCJ said:

and Vardy, Maddison, Maguire, Chilwell, Ricardo and Kasper would walk into their side. What's your point? It'll always be opinion and my opinion is that we shouldn't be behind the likes of Wolves and Watford now and especially not after we've played 38 games.

According to this logic we shouldn’t have won the league in 15/16. 

Just now, OhYesNdidi said:

According to this logic we shouldn’t have won the league in 15/16. 

Do you honestly think that the fans of Man City, Man United, Arsenal and Spurs thought that they had a weaker squad than ours?

19 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

and Vardy, Maddison, Maguire, Chilwell, Ricardo and Kasper would walk into their side. What's your point? It'll always be opinion and my opinion is that we shouldn't be behind the likes of Wolves and Watford now and especially not after we've played 38 games.

Kasper wouldn't - You forget that Patricio is Portugal's first choice keeper. Don't know enough about the rest of their squad to say about the rest. 

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Kasper wouldn't - You forget that Patricio is Portugal's first choice keeper. Don't know enough about the rest of their squad to say about the rest. 

Why do you think I forgot that?

Kasper is a better goalkeeper.

7 hours ago, peach0000 said:

A lot of our lack of revenue comes down to low sponsorship rates I believe. I read an article a few weeks ago where it claimed king power were only paying the 19th highest fee in the premier league for shirt sponsorship. I also believe the stadium rights were the lowest of any to of been sold in the premier league. 

Despite this though I'm not criticising king power as they get cheap sponsorship but their owners pump tens of millions into the club of their own funds that more than make up the gap with the likes of Newcastle and Everton. 

Bring back Walkers Bowl I say. 

13 hours ago, Paddy. said:

We were in League 1 this time a decade ago and were in administration just a few years before that so I'm not going to worry about us slipping out of the top 20 richest clubs, particulalrly if we're still 22nd. Great time to be a Leicester fan despite all the moaning and groaning.

Oh you’re one of these “I’d rather be in the championship fans” aren’t you?

not the attitude. Top 6 or nothing. Sack the board

The incoming Sky deal is worth less than the current one, whilst the demand is there we need s bigger ground long term

What makes me laugh is this is not a rich list. 

It's the 20 teams with the greatest income. It's not taking into account out goings or transfer fees received.