Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Abusive Posts

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

I've always found it amusing how people can't cope with becoming a moderator on a forum (nothing personal against Webbo although I guess this isn't the case with him) like its a physical full time job.

To be fair there is still a degree of effort involved. No way I could be arsed to do it.

3 hours ago, Mark_w said:

For a second there I thought the thread title was 'Abusive Poets', would have been a much more interesting thread.

Beauty is truth, truth beauty, that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know, you salty ****. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Stadt said:

Moaning about abusive posts and you have a "league of idiots" in your signature lol 

I'd rather be called a **** than someone continually posting how much better and smarter they are than everyone else lol 

3 hours ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

I have recently been banned and on my return been to told **** off by another poster. ?

Is that poster banned? - How do we know? 

I see the post that I reported a few days ago that didn't offend me in the slightest has disappeared, i'm guessing reporting maybe does work.