Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Puel- Neck out!!

Its miserable. ... but hey ...he promotes yoof

So we are divided... 60%want him gone

Surely we want a leader we can all get behind.... who plays free scoring football that means we'll never quit and chase any game.... when we're smiling we all feel a bit better

Edited by foxinsocks

9 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I’m doing it, I have been on and off this forum and the 606 one back in the day. I am sure many recognise my name.

Let’s stick with Puel. Let’s get behind him and all accept the future he is clearly trying to build.

Lets keep this post at the top so he knows we support him supporting our future. 

Stop wanting immediate results and let him build what he is clearly building.

What is really the better choice?

I believe he will get there! 

Why another Puel in thread? ??‍♂️?

1 hour ago, pazzerfox said:

No, his brand is boring, the players don't like his regime and he has about as much charisma as Jeremy Corben!  Recently went on a golf trip with the legend that is Steve Walsh and he said that if it hadn't been for the tragic death of Vichai then he would have gone a long time ago.

Glad to know Walshie is in charge of HR these days.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I’m doing it, I have been on and off this forum and the 606 one back in the day. I am sure many recognise my name.

Let’s stick with Puel. Let’s get behind him and all accept the future he is clearly trying to build.

Lets keep this post at the top so he knows we support him supporting our future. 

No.

It's all in the chemistry that's why we did well the team was friends their was no egos or players trying to out shine and be in the light..

It's like someone needs to take the squad out to the pub for a couple of beers, perhaps get Puel to treat them ? to some french chow.

You can only work with the tools you are given.

They have proved they can do it... Let's get behind them and give them the boost they deserve.

Nobody will "persuade" me to support this that or the other. The fact is we're all different and we all have our own opinion. The one common thing in all of this is that we all want to see and support a successful football Club, playing attractive football and, not least, scoring goals. You will never get everyone singing off the same hymn sheet. You will never please all of the people all of the time so accept discussions like this, laudable as they are, you will never get unaminity. 

18 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

the very fact that we have so many Puel in or out posts tells you all you need to know about his tenure.

Or about our fanbase.

Nigel Pearson won 2 league titles and its met with joy when he gets sacked by a shitty belgian club on here. 

Lets get some perspective here. We have a large amount of absolute morons in our fanbase.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, brucey said:

Has this been posted yet? Clearly a staunch #PuelOuter has been moaning to his dad...

Shmeichal needs to realise his sons not in the same league as some of the better goalies in the league. Who’s seriously going to take kasper on 120 grand a week.

15 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Absolutely, agree with all of this.

Changing managers all the time doesn't help anyone. We need to let Puel build his dynasty. This season's done now, every game is a dead rubber so take the pressure off and keep playing the young lads and developing for the future.

I know it sounds a bit excessive but rather than sacking Puel I'd like to see him given a 10-year contract. Say to him "here you go, you'll have the time, you'll have the resources, let's build a platform for the future."

We have some amazing young players coming through. We could easily be a regular top 6 side under Puel in a few years but we have to stop being so desperate to get there yesterday. Give him time, backing in the transfer window and some support and he'll get us there eventually.

He'll carry himself with class the whole time, he clearly wants to focus on youth, he's shown he can stand up to the strong characters (like dropping Vardy today). He's the perfect fit for us.

What's the alternative? Pardew?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stillwater said:

The moaners can’t say that we didn’t entertain them today, not Puels fault that our players choke in front of goal, they probably choke due to the pressure our fans out on them!

get behind the club and show support for all until the end of the season

It's not really the fans fault. That's their job and what they get paid to do. Granted most of them are young and need to be given the support and time but it It's in their own interest to overcome the pressure otherwise they'll be off eventually.