Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

Don't think I've ever liked a player so much after one game. I'm not old enough to remember Laczcko :whistle:

Very encouraging that he's spoken well about the club and the city, it'd be easy to come out with baseless, neutral statements which ironically Silva did (or worse). Personally, I think us as fans could very much influence if he wants to sign here by singing for him and receiving him well because Monaco's fans are shite and it seems he didn't make a connection with the club.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, chapero82 said:

Youri Tielemans has just unpacked his suitcases and is already working on the next season. "Staying with Leicester? Yes, why not, we'll see it in the summer," he told The Leicester Mercury.

"As long as I can play," says the Red Devil as a condition. "I missed a lot of matches in the first half of the season, but I always want to play, and I'm certainly not the type of player that goes to a bigger club to sit on the couch."

The player himself seems to be already open to a final transition, now the clubs have to follow. Monaco will undoubtedly want to recuperate the 25 million euros it pays to Anderlecht and of course Leicester also wants to pay this amount.

We'll see but the cynic in me suggests that's him playing to the gallery and keeping his options open at best.

We won't be his first choice in the summer but if nobody bigger than us come in for him and it's a choice of moving here or staying at Monaco under Jardim then he'd prefer to move.

TBF to him though unless you're an elite club then your never someone's first choice. 

• Like 2

On 11/02/2019 at 11:31, fuchsntf said:

Even that!!  But then again he might start to like our pubs,and Our great Indian restaurants..!!!

No need to go down-town he can shop online,and there's always  Vardy for a Party...!!

Oh!!!  Not forgetting kaspers dad, for interesting debate...!

What a come down...... beautiful Monaco, to dreary Lesta. Lol.   

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/what-monaco-fans-think-leicester-2563206 

Great stuff - the Monaco fans love Adrien Silva!

Right. Anyone around me who I hear groaning or booing on Saturday, I am going to be hitting you over the head with my clapper. It's best behaviour from now on, and then this really could work out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

All this positivity after one game only. I do concur that he's promising and the attitude seems right, but let's see how he does against the "lesser" teams in the weeks to come.

Here's to similar performances, plenty of goals and assists, Youri. :fc:

But surely it's much more fun making him a super hero before you pull the rug and he's shite. Over reaction is a site rule. Get with it or get out lol

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

But surely it's much more fun making him a super hero before you pull the rug and he's shite. Over reaction is a site rule. Get with it or get out lol

I'm being selfish here - I want his FIFA 19 UT OTW card to improve. :ph34r:

(Just let me know in case you don't understand a word of what I'm saying :D)