Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Palace at Home - Pre Match

Despite how rubbish we are at home against lowly teams we have to take the bull by the horns against these and Brighton. I expect nothing more than 6 points so no 3 defensive midfielder BS, no not starting a striker and just go for it, we need to score first otherwise they’ll just sit and hit us on the break. 

• Like 3

Worried about this one.Different psychology playing at home and being expected to win.Also Palace will be quick on the counter attack and have a good record against us. Very difficult to predict but would not assume we will create as much as the Spurs game.

We've lost 3 straight against these having conceded 9 goals to nil. And looking looking back at our 4th game where we drew 2-2 in spring 2017 they scored the last 2 goals in that. We've conceded 11 unanswered against palace.

https://www.11v11.com/teams/leicester-city/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Crystal Palace/

Our recent record against them is awful. If we even score a goal it will be serious progress as the aggregate score to them is 9-0 in the last 3 games!

If we played like today we will beat them though, our play was quick and incisive. And of course as long as we take our chances.

I'd make them favorites because our record against them is so poor and because of our poor home form, but really we should be winning the game. I think the performance will be fascinating... can we play like we did today at home? It would certainly get the fans back onside.

Puel's record v Palace is woeful.

C'mon then Claude, show us you have what it takes to formulate a match-winning plan against these. Ditto against Brighton.

Anything less than four points from these two games and you will be entering that famous fictional creek with a very fragile paddle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Feels reasonably obvious to me the team should be:

Kasper (if we are still enough of a challenge for him)

Ricky

Chillers

H

Jonny

Wilf

Youri

Madders

DG

Harvey

JV

Agree with this line-up. Would maybe find a starting spot for Hamza.

Lose this and we're in the relegation battle for me. There's 1 spot still to be decided and we are now only 8 points off it.

We're still a good couple of wins off and I've honestly got no idea where they are coming from. The teams below us will all have points off us as well.

Edited by ealingfox