Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
koop.

MOTD

2 minutes ago, koop. said:

Jenas and Shearer just hit the nail on the head.....

Puel stayed he wants to give opportunity to others.... 

Jenas rightly said "opportunity? This isn't a charity" quite why Vardy wasn't starting from the off today is criminal and with the amount of chances we created we decided to put Gray up top? 

That decision alone is beyond words 

You do realise that Jenas hates Leicester with his Forest/Spurs connections? I wouldn’t take too much notice of that twat.

As I’ve said before, I suspect the dropping of Vardy was disciplinary. Could be wrong on that one of course. 

Edited by Nickfosse

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

I reckon it's beyond words that nobody understands rebuilding and using your rescources,especially when your only striker has wasted chance after chance,

Over the last  few games!!!

Rebuilding by playing midfielders upfront? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

You do realise that Jenas hates Leicester with his Forest/Spurs connections? I wouldn’t take too much notice of that twat.

As I’ve said before, I suspect the dropping of Vardy was disciplinary. Could be wrong on that one of course. 

I couldn't care less if he thought we were the worst team in the world. What he says is spot on.

I know Barnes has missed some chances in these last games,but I would stick with him....

He needs now the coaching staff to EARN their bread,by taking him to the side and iron out his approaches

and looking up when he shoots....God He could be brilliant for us,if he starts netting....!!

5 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I reckon it's beyond words that nobody understands rebuilding and using your rescources,especially when your only striker has wasted chance after chance,

Over the last  few games!!!

I’d definitely pick Gray who’s so prolific to rectify that issue 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, koop. said:

I couldn't care less if he thought we were the worst team in the world. What he says is spot on.

Sorry, I must have missed Jermaine Jenas getting a team through to the Semi finals of the Champions League. 

I hate football punditry with a passion. They speak as if they know everything with absolutely no humility, and yet have dreadful or zero managerial success on their CV. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nickfosse said:

Sorry, I must have missed Jermaine Jenas getting a team through to the Semi finals of the Champions League. 

I hate football punditry with a passion. They speak as if they know everything with absolutely no humility, and yet have dreadful or zero managerial success on their CV. 

By the same token, you and I are not allowed an opinion because I have neither played or managed in professional football? 

Playing Gray up front away at Spurs and leaving Vardy on the bench doesn't take a professional to figure out is ****ing ridiculous 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, koop. said:

By the same token, you and I are not allowed an opinion because I have neither played or managed in professional football? 

Playing Gray up front away at Spurs and leaving Vardy on the bench doesn't take a professional to figure out is ****ing ridiculous 

Neither of us are on the telly getting paid for it. 

Maybe your right. Depends if it was an internal disciplinary situation which Puel has chosen, professionally,  to keep private. 

1 minute ago, Nickfosse said:

Neither of us are on the telly getting paid for it. 

Maybe your right. Depends if it was an internal disciplinary situation which Puel has chosen, professionally,  to keep private. 

If it was disciplinary then why bring him on at all? Highlighting the fact that his initial decision was ridiculous 

As Shearer rightly pointed out....with the amount of chances created today, I'd bet Vardy puts away more of them than Gray did.

1 minute ago, FLAN said:

I’d definitely pick Gray who’s so prolific to rectify that issue 

It's not about what someone was,but what someone can become....and trying a change after poor conversion rates was not a bad call!!!

We haven't got Aguero to come in,so we have to see who might!! Barnes had his chances..Gray a couple...

A few seasons ago we weren't even creating....!!!

Everybody reckons they know better...this is a squad that hasn't yet developed,and like Jenas,many posters are blind to needs,or giving youth their reins.

MON..did it with Elliot...and Walsh.    Bloomfield did it with Weller,and changed a striker Birch,into a midfielder....!!!

I could make a list of top-team changes....but if people don't want to see,nomatter how much & how often they look....why should I bother!!

15 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

I think the message is that no one is undroppable. Kasper next. 

That is the way to control "player power". Indeed Jamie looked good off the bench, penalty excepted. 

The way the team is playing reminds me of the mid season slump in The Great Escape Season. Players playing for the manager, and losing by fine margins. It doesn't take a lot for those narrow losees to transform to narrow wins. 

A bit of 352 would help also! 

Just now, koop. said:

If it was disciplinary then why bring him on at all? Highlighting the fact that his initial decision was ridiculous 

As Shearer rightly pointed out....with the amount of chances created today, I'd bet Vardy puts away more of them than Gray did.

Not at all. Dealing with last week’s situation by saying I’m not starting you is a well-used internal disciplinary tool in football. Alex Ferguson did it frequently. 

Either way, as much as I appreciate how good he has been, Jamie has hardly been prolific this season has he? Couldn’t even score from the penalty spot today. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, koop. said:

Jenas and Shearer just hit the nail on the head.....

Puel stated he wants to give opportunity to others.... 

Jenas rightly said "opportunity? This isn't a charity" quite why Vardy wasn't starting from the off today is criminal and with the amount of chances we created we decided to put Gray up top? 

That decision alone is beyond words 

F***** K******

How do you like it? ;)