Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JamesWelshFox

The All Blue Home Kit

8 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

I don't mind all Blue, it's coincided with some great seasons. Only annoying thing this season is Cardiff having the identical same apart from a slight shade difference, collar feature and the sponsor. Adidas are often too lazy

Hopefully we won't have that problem  next season if and when Cardiff go down .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, john ridley said:

Hopefully we won't have that problem  next season if and when Cardiff go down .

If Cardiff stay up well done to them, they looked every part a Championship side for the first two months of the season. Adidas need to pull their finger out - I think given their position and status they feel their brand is more important than the Clubs they supply

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jaspa said:

I don't mind all Blue, it's coincided with some great seasons. Only annoying thing this season is Cardiff having the identical same apart from a slight shade difference, collar feature and the sponsor. Adidas are often too lazy

I think Adidas have a kind of loyalty tier thing like each year we're with them we get extra stuff so bespoke training gear rather than generic etc. So next season we might not have basic templates for our kits. Also I rather share a design with Cardiff than having the same puma Genesis kit as Chesterfield

8 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Brexit, Global Warming, Russia's escalating aggression and some people are worried about what colour shorts we wear.

And for good reason..

Brexit - White polyester is cheaper for non EU countries to import

Global Warming - White shorts make suntan's look better

Russia - White shorts double up as a surrender flag

Having said that, I still prefer an all blue kitlol

Edited by Anglodanglo
  • Like 1