Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JamesWelshFox

The All Blue Home Kit

I'm personally fine with it. Blue conceals the grass stains more than white, meaning that the players won't look like they shat themselves after each match. 

Take Sergio Ramos as an example. Imagine how much more concealing blue shorts would've been over white shorts.

Image result for ramos shitting meme

Edited by DrezZone

On 16/02/2019 at 11:18, urban.spaceman said:

White shorts, but with the Adidas stripes red and blue like the Thailand flag as a tribute to Vichai, and also because it would piss people off no end. 

shutterstock-93129790-1.jpg

And it would look quite retro too...

87-88-home.JPG

88-89-home.JPG

89-90-home.JPG

90-92-home.JPG

Love it!

Also blue white and red for the french flag 

:claude:

3 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

I equate blue shirt / white shorts with Everton way more than I equate all blue with Chelsea or Cardiff

I think the answer is incorporating some yellow.  Would differentiate from other clubs.

All three of those clubs have used yellow as an accent colour at some point in the last 20 years...

32 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

All three of those clubs have used yellow as an accent colour at some point in the last 20 years...

True, but sparingly - the "default" kits for all 3 teams are blue / white and don't include yellow.  There's always going to be variations when they change every year.

I'm referring to making it a part of our standard template.

11 hours ago, Bats8711 said:

I equate blue shirt / white shorts with Everton way more than I equate all blue with Chelsea or Cardiff

I think the answer is incorporating some yellow.  Would differentiate from other clubs.

Chelsea play in white socks. We are the only team that really stand out in all blue, yhat what i like, all blue is our colour, 

• 3 weeks later...

These are apparently going to be the main Adidas templates that are gonna cover most kits next season - we'll certainly have an away kit using one of these templates just like the white & blue away one we have this season which is just a switch colour of Brum home

adidas-tiro-2019-teamwear-kit-4.jpg

This template above is already being used with Man U for their Blue & Gold detail 3rd kit this season

adidas-2019-20-teamwear-kits-1.jpg

Edited by Jaspa