Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes04

Vardy loses thousands in dodgy car deal - The Sun

47 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Cue phone call from Lamborghini offering to provide the car for just 100k if the vardys do a promotional photo shoot …………..

Surely Lamborghini dealership in Leicester would have provided extra service because its Jamie Vardy 

4 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

There is Lamborghini dealership in Leicester near Syston. Why not just go there? Why on earth would you want to use a dogdy middleman, surly you are not going to save that much amount of cash. 

1 minute ago, Crispin LA said:

Surely Lamborghini dealership in Leicester would have provided extra service because its Jamie Vardy 

Doesn’t matter how much money you have - a quid is still a quid. (Especially given Jamie’s background). If someone offers you a ‘private’ service and saves you a few grand then you take it. I’m sure the fella was recommended by someone they knew.   

• Like 2

A few months ago I sat across the aisle in First on a flight to San Francisco from a guy who was wearing a smart polo shirt with Aston Martin Racing emblazoned on it.

Started chatting to him at length and turns out he was quite high up the chain at Aston Martin.

Having noticed a new Aston Martin in the players parking area at the KP a few weeks earlier I asked him about it, assuming it was Vardy's for some reason. He confirmed it would be a DB11 and that JV was indeed a customer of theirs. His tone changed instantly and the roll of his eyes and wry smile confirmed that he wasn't all that impressed or enamoured with JV. Without pressing him I casually said "Oh, not your favourite customer then?" "You could say that" was the reply I got.

Without knowing the ins and out of everything I can really imagine the Vardy's are not easy to deal with and have the demands and expectations of others to do as their wishes desire.

Edited by ElusiveEd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

There is Lamborghini dealership in Leicester near Syston. Why not just go there? Why on earth would you want to use a dogdy middleman, surly you are not going to save that much amount of cash. 

I believe there is a lengthy waiting list for most prestige cars - the wealthy and spoiled not only want their vehicle in their choice of colour and trim  with all the extras and toys of their choosing they want it NOW. No doubt this pryke was able to promise this and at a saving -hmmm

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I hope the precocious attention seeking pr*cks go tell their terrible sob story to the homeless people on the streets of Leicester. 

Eh? They haven't announced this, have they? It's been given to The Sun by a third party source.

I'm sure most of us wish she'd conduct herself a bit differently at times, but you're being unnecessarily harsh here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Yes and an attention seeking show off is still a **** in my opinion.

Millions nationwide struggling, people using food banks, people living on the streets and this is a newsworthy story?

Multi millionaire loses a few grand trying to by a super car, my heart bleeds.

Spot on my friend 

• Like 1

TBH, if I was making that much money and lost 40k, I wouldn't be fuming. I'd take it as a blessing in disguise. Who knows? Maybe that car could've seriously injured or even killed him in the future.

Sure, 40k might seem a lot for us, but when you're making about 120k a week, you shouldn't really feel like complaining because you can obviously go buy the car with less than 2 weeks of wages.

Plus, I'm sure he spent much more than that on crap he doesn't need or doesn't even know he has.

Just now, DrezZone said:

TBH, if I was making that much money and lost 40k, I wouldn't be fuming. I'd take it as a blessing in disguise. Who knows? Maybe that car could've seriously injured or even killed him in the future.

Sure, 40k might seem a lot for us, but when you're making about 120k a week, you shouldn't really feel like complaining because you can obviously go buy the car with less than 2 weeks of wages.

Plus, I'm sure he spent much more than that on crap he doesn't need or doesn't even know he has.

Leave her out of it !!!    :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, DrezZone said:

What on earth is that logic about? Man tries to buy fast car but loses £40k.. good job as the car could have killed him.

Whats your thoughts on overseas holidays where you need to fly?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Yes and an attention seeking show off is still a **** in my opinion.

Millions nationwide struggling, people using food banks, people living on the streets and this is a newsworthy story?

Multi millionaire loses a few grand trying to by a super car, my heart bleeds.

Maybe he is buying it as an investment ?

i think your post is well over the top