Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes04

Vardy loses thousands in dodgy car deal - The Sun

2 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Yes and an attention seeking show off is still a **** in my opinion.

Millions nationwide struggling, people using food banks, people living on the streets and this is a newsworthy story?

Multi millionaire loses a few grand trying to by a super car, my heart bleeds.

They need to sell news papers. No one wants to hear your sob story about the homeless for the 500th time. We all know that homeless people exist.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

What on earth is that logic about? Man tries to buy fast car but loses £40k.. good job as the car could have killed him.

Whats your thoughts on overseas holidays where you need to fly?

I'm suggesting that it could've been a blessing in disguise for him to not have bought that specific Urus. Maybe that specific Urus could've had a mechanical fault which could've affected him and/or his family.

As for my thoughts on overseas holidays, I also feel that it's a blessing in disguise if the flight is delayed a bit or even cancelled for that day. Maybe the weather could've been too harsh on the plane and cause it to go down, unfortunately for Emiliano Sala, or maybe there could've been a lot of turbulence at that time.

Wealthy guy gets swindled out of a hardly-ruinous amount = 3 pages in 3 hours.  Halfway into the OP, you knew this would be equal parts jealous moaning about the Vardys’ wealth, defending them, and “that’s not even news”.

If only Foxes footballers had the consistency of Foxes Talk.

Back to moaning about Puel then.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I must be misguided then that Mrs Vardy, in particular, has courted attention and publicity online and in the press?

She was trying to track the bloke down ages ago on twitter, they've just lifted a story from there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foxboy said:

They need to sell news papers. No one wants to hear your sob story about the homeless for the 500th time. We all know that homeless people exist.

How is this a sob story for me and the 500th time? 

I happen to think it is appalling the level of poverty out there. 

I also definitively know that morons exist too.

Edited by Bluetintedspecs

30 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Seriously? That has to be the ugliest Lamborghini since this...

960px-Lamborghini_LM002_Gen1_Type129_198

Footballers have no taste.

i would do anything to own that car!

It's all relative.  A quarter of the average persons weekly salary is what, £200?  

As annoying as it would be to lose £200, it's hardly a huge amount of cash.

Would you pay £200 to a middleman to secure a car?  No, no you wouldn't.  You'd just walk down to the garage and buy the car yourself.