Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

7 hours ago, Alex_LCFC said:

Can’t beilieve so many people are like. Yeh sell maguire 

Don’t want to sell Harry, but if it was a choice between sell Harry so we could secure Youri, the question becomes more difficult, especially with Filip coming back.

13 hours ago, Alex_LCFC said:

Can’t beilieve so many people are like. Yeh sell maguire 

It's surprising when so many want to homd onto Morgan and shinji and  ...

4 minutes ago, FIF said:

It's surprising when so many want to homd onto Morgan and shinji and  ...

Nobody (I imagine) WANT to sell Harry or Chilwell, its just a question of does it benefit the team if they were sold in favour of getting a player in we need more.

I know Morgan is scoring more, but don`t imagine his fee would raise quite enough cash :)

7 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don’t want to sell Harry, but if it was a choice between sell Harry so we could secure Youri, the question becomes more difficult, especially with Filip coming back.

i agree... As much as i love Harry he isnt a game changer and he is not irreplaceable.. and Tielemens is everything we have needed since we won the league.  

1 hour ago, Haywood_6 said:

Great player and he should be hot on our radar, a lot of teams will want his signature though.

He's scored 21 goals this season already! One of the big criticisms of all of our wingers / inside forwards is they don't score enough. The Championship is a different competition for sure, but 20+ goals from a wide man is no joke.

3 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's scored 21 goals this season already! One of the big criticisms of all of our wingers / inside forwards is they don't score enough. The Championship is a different competition for sure, but 20+ goals from a wide man is no joke.

Him or Brais Mendes for a similar price would be ideal.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mint23 said:

Just watched some of the Villarreal v Barca match and the two forwards at Villarreal are rapid. Ekambi and Chukwueze, both know where the goal is and can move the ball quickly too

If I remember correctly Chukwueze is already on our radar.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Unless we dont get Tielemans.... Mendes and Dan James/Bowen/Chukwueze

I don't know much about James at all, but Bowen seems like he has goals in him which is what we need, apparently one of Chukwueze's weaknesses is finishing. He's probably cheaper than Chukwueze as well.