Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

16 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

If you can get a tune out of him, he’d be more of a threat than what we’ve got to challenge Vards. £40m on an injury prone Wilson or free transfer for Sturridge? If you are looking at bringing Tielemans in, I know which I’d prefer

Sturridge will want ridiculous wages. I thought one of the reasons for letting Simpson, Fuchs, etc go is because it would free up the wage bill.

As it’s a free transfer, Sturridge’s wage demands will be inflated like Ramsey and others as of late. Not worth it.

9 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Sturridge will want ridiculous wages. I thought one of the reasons for letting Simpson, Fuchs, etc go is because it would free up the wage bill.

As it’s a free transfer, Sturridge’s wage demands will be inflated like Ramsey and others as of late. Not worth it.

Probably, but can’t see anyone offering him what he’s on at Liverpool. If we spend big money on any striker they’d want big wages! Tielemans won’t be on peanuts if he comes permanently 

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

If you can get a tune out of him, he’d be more of a threat than what we’ve got to challenge Vards. £40m on an injury prone Wilson or free transfer for Sturridge? If you are looking at bringing Tielemans in, I know which I’d prefer

Agree - if the tune you are attempting to play does not involve an instrument that has broken strings every other song,

10 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Agree - if the tune you are attempting to play does not involve an instrument that has broken strings every other song,

Nobody is suggesting we’re definitely signing the guy, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t an interest given the history. As for him being a Championship player as mentioned elsewhere, seriously! Moments of brilliance in a world class team would contradict that for a start! In this side he would score goals and provide proper competition for Vards. Given the views of most of our support, Sturridge on one leg would seem a better option than Shinji or Nacho!

4 hours ago, foxes21 said:

I love Danny. Brought me some of the greatest football experiences ever. I'm sorry but he's done in a high tempo pressing style. Too injury prone. Ask Klopp or Rodgers. Thank you Danny but no.

if we can keep what we have, that would be a huge start, and maybe 3-4 CLASS, THATS CLASS PLAYERS, then i think we could challenge for a top 6 spot. but we need to shed 4-6 players, and iam sure we all know who they are.

3 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Forgive me for being slightly off topic, but how the hell have Frankfurt got Almamy traore (who we were linked with) for £675k from Monaco?! 

Contract up in the summer? Same as Sevilla getting El Munir from Barca for a million quid, madness.

• Like 1

Just watching Frankfurt vs Dusseldorf, they really have built an exceptionally talented young squad. Freddy Bobic is behind it all, I hope we can adopt a similar model to them. It's certainly not too dissimilar to us, except they seem to secure cheap loan deals with relatively cheap options to sign permanently for players, something PL clubs probably cant do due to the level of dough we have.

Would love Kostic, Rebic, Haller and Jovic here Haha.

• Like 2