Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

Just now, LinekersApples said:

No. Still in for a couple whatever. The Slabino effect would yield one other. 

I was more thinking we have say £15-20m left and have our eye on someone like Praet or we sell Maguire and we switch our target to someone like Ziyech/Perisic/Suso...

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

I am sure if you do lose Harry Maguire you'd want to be looking for a better option than this guy ..

http://sportwitness.co.uk/claim-leicester-targeting-watford-defender-ideal-maguire-replacement/

Not bad bad at times but very prone to lapses in concentration!

I think it's more likely we'll get Dunk 

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

I am sure if you do lose Harry Maguire you'd want to be looking for a better option than this guy ..

http://sportwitness.co.uk/claim-leicester-targeting-watford-defender-ideal-maguire-replacement/

Not bad bad at times but very prone to lapses in concentration!

Stuff that!.. 

Amartey would be a better option. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

As a matter of interest, could you tell us why? He’s a promising young player no doubt, but he’s not ready to start regularly for a team seeking to break into the top 6. 

And Liverpool are prepared to sell him. Which tells us something.

Seen him a few times last season I just have the feeling he’s going to be a really special player in a few years time. His long range shooting ability will be an advantage for us also against teams that want to sit back.

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Seen him a few times last season I just have the feeling he’s going to be a really special player in a few years time. His long range shooting ability will be an advantage for us also against teams that want to sit back.

You may be right. So will Barnes. But we need better than both for this season!