Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

7 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

I could never understand why us or any other club were not in for Toby Alderweireld, he would be an upgrade on either Tarkowski and Dunk. I would not have thought his wages would be a problem as he must be on a wage that fits into our wage structure as Tottenham's wage structure is not much higher than ours (By all accounts). His age may count against him but at a 25 mil release clause surely we could have enquired (Whether Spurs would sell to us is a different matter).

If he has a release clause they don't really have a choice? It's more why would he move from a champions league club to us 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

If he has a release clause they don't really have a choice? It's more why would he move from a champions league club to us 

He isn't forced to go. He probably didn't want to go to anyone who offered. I expect hes wanting phenomenonal wage and may run the contract down totally

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

He isn't forced to go. He probably didn't want to go to anyone who offered. I expect hes wanting phenomenonal wage and may run the contract down totally

Never said he was forced to go. Spurs just can't reject or block a move to us if we meet the release clause, as the guys posted i replied to suggested they can choose to not sell.

17 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

Grey is darker than white

white rhymes with right

someone has to play on the right

someone has to play on the left

Mahrez is Algerian and has already left

we have 2 Algerians left.  1 won't play again

Rachid was Diedre's boyfriends surname in coronation street

the coronation was in 1953

1+9+5+3 = 18

Daniel Amartey is wearing 18 this season

No.  sorry.  

What a tease!

With the Amartey to Sheffield United rumour, this makes me think that we are bringing in a major player who currently wears the 18 shirt for their club. That bit about Algerians made me think it might be the Algerian number 18 we are bringing in, but he is a right back (Mehid Zeffane) though he has played some games as a right midfielder too...

Suso wears the number 8 shirt, so maybe he wouldn't mind the 18 shirt? Praet wears the 10 shirt.

Or is this just a giant troll that is going nowhere?

Hmm...

Image result for thinking face small icon

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

What a tease!

With the Amartey to Sheffield United rumour, this makes me think that we are bringing in a major player who currently wears the 18 shirt for their club. That bit about Algerians made me think it might be the Algerian number 18 we are bringing in, but he is a right back (Mehid Zeffane) though he has played some games as a right midfielder too...

Suso wears the number 8 shirt, so maybe he wouldn't mind the 18 shirt? Praet wears the 10 shirt.

Or is this just a giant troll that is going nowhere?

Hmm...

Image result for thinking face small icon

I assumed this was more accurate. 

Depending on the fees you believe about Justin, Ayoze and Tielemans, we are between £3m and £28m in profit for this window (Maguire at £85m).

Given all that stuff about us spending loads this summer (and our comparatively low net spends in the last few summers), we are surely set for something like £100m of incomings in the next week?

My spidey senses tell me this is going to get tasty, baby...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Lewis Dunk £55m and Jordan Ibe £30m

Amongst this euphoria, regret, guilt, surely thats a ban? lol Can you even ban yourself?

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Haha 1

Just now, North Leeds Fox said:

For me, Bailey or someone of that ilk, sanson and then Gary Cahill, know that might sound mad, but it gives soyuncu and benkovic another season to get minutes and then got a reliable replacement to keep us solid before promoting both of them next season. 

Don`t disagree - but hasn't Bailey been toilet recently? Would rather get an ambitious Lozano if at all possible.

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don`t disagree - but hasn't Bailey been toilet recently? Would rather get an ambitious Lozano if at all possible.

Yeah, he had a poor season. But that was a second season syndrome in Germany where he was overshadowed by Kai havertz who is sensational. Yeah I like the idea of Lozano, but it's always a slight risk buying from Holland but would not say no though haha 

Just now, Lesta2014 said:

Do we have enough time to push through 2/3 deals before Thursday next week. I hope so 

We got Ghezzal, Benkovic and Soyuncu in the final 5 days of last year's window.

If FIFA weren't such arses we'd have got both Silva and Dragovic done the previous deadline day.

I think we could easily do it - Top's back in the country, and the club will have anticipated Maguire going too. Let's hope they get to work.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Do we have enough time to push through 2/3 deals before Thursday next week. I hope so 

I am sure there are deals well underway, and we are not just starting from Harry's departure.

• Like 1

Top etc would have known Harry was going and know Utd would stump up the dosh. 

They're very private with their dealings, so I would imagine things were either done or pretty close but nothing will be said to the media. 

And rightly so, we're not Utd??