Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

Seem to recall it was mentioned by STORM LORD that Sarr was someone we had  been monitoring for a while.

So Watford are being edged by Palace (Bye Zaha), could we edge Palace out? (Do we even want too?)

26 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Seem to recall it was mentioned by STORM LORD that Sarr was someone we had  been monitoring for a while.

So Watford are being edged by Palace (Bye Zaha), could we edge Palace out? (Do we even want too?)

No we want Zyiech 😎😎😎😎

Its finally here transfer, deadline day!! The day hyped up so much that always ends up being a damp squib!

Gone are the days when you can wave a big  purple sex toy in a reporter's face. Ending it on a Thursday at 5pm takes away some of the hype too, used to love staying up until midnight to see the close of the window.

A point of interest, if we sign Praet then one of Barnes or Gray and Choudhury or Praet won't even make the bench next season if we have everyone available. Fans craving another winger (I have) and both Barnes and Gray wouldn't even make the bench. If we could sell Gray i would do but it's not looking good for Barnes, he has to hit the ground running this season with any chance he gets.

28 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

image.png.c190a3dfc7978d5ee63b59d140aed1e5.png

Hello boys and girls. Which window shall we look through? Shall we look through the transfer window? Can you see a Centre Half? No, me neither. They've f***ed it up haven't they. Oh dear boys and girls, oh dear.

He's being a proper Cant there

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I'm not overly familiar with Praet but is it fair to say he could be an upgrade on Mendy who could now be available to leave today?

Maybe. I think Praet is more of an attacking player, though. I expect Praet will be competing with Tielemans and Maddison.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Watford in for Bergwijn now. Would love to sign him. 

Now that's a signing I could get on board with. He looks like a great player with great technique and a very clinical edge.

He will definitely go somewhere this window. He was linked with Ajax and Bayern earlier on, so I'm not sure he'll end up at Watford. Everton maybe, although it sounds like they are trying to sign Zaha today.

2 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

That Jimmy mccann on Twitter saying west brom after albrighton and telegraph reporting Charlie Austin off there with 2 more expected today. Got to be BS surely unless any ITK have heard something? 

No chance we're selling Albrighton to WBA, surely. I can't see us selling him, and I doubt he'd be going to the Championship.

Edit: Unless we get a winger in, but even then, MA has got to be ahead of Gray, Ghezzal, etc.

Edited by Raw Dykes

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Now that's a signing I could get on board with. He looks like a great player with great technique and a very clinical edge.

He will definitely go somewhere this window. He was linked with Ajax and Bayern earlier on, so I'm not sure he'll end up at Watford. Everton maybe, although it sounds like they are trying to sign Zaha today.

Seems weird that there haven’t been any solid links for a winger despite it being most fans number one priority and a fair few who fit the bill seemingly being on the market. Maybe a surprise is coming in the next few hours but I don’t see it . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

No chance we're selling Albrighton to WBA, surely. I can't see us selling him, and I doubt he'd be going to the Championship.

Edit: Unless we get a winger in, but even then, MA has got to be ahead of Gray, Ghezzal, etc.

Looks like it's another 2 players according to telegraph. Thank God. Couldn't lose him as he is vital next season with current options 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

A point of interest, if we sign Praet then one of Barnes or Gray and Choudhury or Praet won't even make the bench next season if we have everyone available. Fans craving another winger (I have) and both Barnes and Gray wouldn't even make the bench. If we could sell Gray i would do but it's not looking good for Barnes, he has to hit the ground running this season with any chance he gets.

GK, CB, FB (Justin can play both sides) Praet, Barnes, Albrighton, Nacho?

Hamza and Gray would miss out 

Edited by Nick