Sign in to follow this  
Stevosevic

Tielemans

YT is on holiday and Monaco are not desperate to sell quickly; they'll want to see what happens elsewhere in the market and if any other clubs firm up interest.

We probably are in pole position and we suspect YT is prepared to play for us. I think we all recognise there are clubs he would probably prefer (otherwise the deal might already even be done?) but let's face it, until he's back from holiday, nothing happens.

Anyone know where he is on holiday? Time to get into full stalking mode, I want to know if he has red or blue sauce on his Mr Whippy

Just now, The People's Hero said:

YT is on holiday and Monaco are not desperate to sell quickly; they'll want to see what happens elsewhere in the market and if any other clubs firm up interest.

We probably are in pole position and we suspect YT is prepared to play for us. I think we all recognise there are clubs he would probably prefer (otherwise the deal might already even be done?) but let's face it, until he's back from holiday, nothing happens.

Wouldn’t surprise me if everything is already agreed with YT, but Monaco, as you said, are waiting to see what happens, probably with Man Utd, before they agree to an actual deal

31 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Anyone know where he is on holiday? Time to get into full stalking mode, I want to know if he has red or blue sauce on his Mr Whippy

Hinckley Island Hotel

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Pattaya

45 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Anyone know where he is on holiday? Time to get into full stalking mode, I want to know if he has red or blue sauce on his Massarella ice cream

fixed...

Edited by norwichfox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Choosing Leicester over AC Milan... Silvio Berlusconi, La Gazzetta dello Sport, Luciano Pavarotti, Papa John, Cornetto... your boys took one hell of a beating. 

Anyone who is old enough to remember that great Milan side of the 1990's never thought they'd live to see the day when someone would prefer Leicester to Milan. :D

They were one of the great sides of all time and rightly mentioned alongside the Brazil 1970 side and Barcelona 2008. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if everything is already agreed with YT, but Monaco, as you said, are waiting to see what happens, probably with Man Utd, before they agree to an actual deal

I think it's far more likely the other way round. We have agreed in principle with Monaco and Tielemans is interested in coming to Leicester but is stalling to see what offers he gets. I'm of the opinion no news is good news about Tielemans and the time decay favours us.  

28 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Anyone who is old enough to remember that great Milan side of the 1990's never thought they'd live to see the day when someone would prefer Leicester to Milan. :D

They were one of the great sides of all time and rightly mentioned alongside the Brazil 1970 side and Barcelona 2008. 

You've forgot Wolverhampton Wanderers 2018?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I think it's far more likely the other way round. We have agreed in principle with Monaco and Tielemans is interested in coming to Leicester but is stalling to see what offers he gets. I'm of the opinion no news is good news about Tielemans and the time decay favours us.  

Can’t see that - any delay throws up the chance of a curve ball as other clubs targets disappear and YT becomes a more attractive option for them ..... my take is that YT wants to come here but he is doing as he is told by his agent to get a slightly better deal from us ..... in the meantime a ‘better’ option might crop up ....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

really ? you think its that sophisticated ?   how do you think a player is going to feel about being treated like that ?  this isn't a trade in nuts and blots …… its real people.  i can assure you guys that there is no connection.  yanited are interested because YT is a great young prospect and this is where they are moving to in their transfer policy. 

we are all mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed sh1t !!!!!

You don’t think billion pound businesses are sophisticated or prone to manipulation?  Ok. 

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

You don’t think billion pound businesses are sophisticated or prone to manipulation?  Ok. 

Maybe I used the wrong word ‘sophisticated’....... however, I maintain that the idea put forward was fanciful ...

Just now, st albans fox said:

Maybe I used the wrong word ‘sophisticated’....... however, I maintain that the idea put forward was fanciful ...

I think either position is tenable, because we don’t actually know. Your assertion might be the fanciful one. Equally mine could be. That’s forums. 

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Can’t see that - any delay throws up the chance of a curve ball as other clubs targets disappear and YT becomes a more attractive option for them ..... my take is that YT wants to come here but he is doing as he is told by his agent to get a slightly better deal from us ..... in the meantime a ‘better’ option might crop up ....

If YT wants Leicester and the feeling is mutual it will have already happened IMO.

For me YT is happy to come to Leicester but with his name being linked with Man Utd and such he's going to hold tight for as long as he can and see what his options are. The longer this goes on the better as the balance of power swings Leicester's way and we'll tell him to sign or we're going elsewhere. 

Bottom line is if a more attractive club come calling he'll go there so the time decay favours us as YT runs out of time and options the more the window moves on. 

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

Choosing Leicester over AC Milan... Silvio Berlusconi, La Gazzetta dello Sport, Luciano Pavarotti, Papa John, Cornetto... your boys took one hell of a beating. 

Bizarre fact…. I worked with a guy in Norway who was a ball boy at that infamous game…. The commentator is a national hero…. He was a radio broadcaster and most Norwegians used to turn the volume off on their tellies to listen to the radio commentary in preference…

On Foxes Forum on radio Leicester, Ian Stringer had a Belgian sports journalist on, who seems to think it will be Leicester ?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

We need to be 'linked' with another player in his position :whistle:

Maybe the fact that we aren't means that the club think this is in the bag?

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

We need to be 'linked' with another player in his position :whistle:

Any preferences? I think my wife could do the fake Twitter.

Its still very early in the window and I really want us to sign Youri, but if nothing is sorted by July, we need to move on and look at other options. We cant wait all summer for him and if he actually thinks his career would be better off at Man U then hes a very silly boy! United are a disaster at the moment and won't get any better while OGS is in charge, whilst we are the opposite and are only heading upwards. Time will tell but we need it sorting soon or move on, or we risk panic buying near the end of the transfer window. 

49 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Any preferences? I think my wife could do the fake Twitter.

Is she good at faking it? 

41 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Is she good at faking it? 

:plancque:

• Haha 3

I’ve kept my cool long enough. Get off your bloody holiday and take this seriously, sign now before I find you. I have a particular set of skills.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1