Sign in to follow this  
Stevosevic

Tielemans

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

If we are to break our transfer record then I suspect the club would want it announced with bells and whistles and the player present ....

Ah good point.:thumbup:

8 hours ago, murphy said:

He played in the Champions League at the age of 16, won the Belgian League twice and was voted Belgian player of the year in 2017.  Tielemans was rated as one of the brightest prospects in Europe long before he came here.

But you know best.

Doesn't matter what I think, just know I'm not going to stress about it.......

I like him to come here but I'm not sure it the end of the world, if he doesn't. 

Jonathan Greening won the Champions League, Roman Wallner played in the Champions league at 16, as have many others it means little.

Edited by coolhandfox

Has he signed yet? Someone say something about if hes coming or not  someone from lcfc that is not just a random FT members lol

45 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Doesn't matter what I think, just know I'm not going to stress about it.......

I like him to come here but I'm not sure it the end of the world, if he doesn't. 

Jonathan Greening won the Champions League, Roman Wallner played in the Champions league at 16, as have many others it means little.

It seems that you are disputing whether YT is/was regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Europe.  OK, well I've tried a couple of times but if you won't take my word for it, just do your own research,  it's easy to find, it's kind of well known.

26 minutes ago, TeamRocket said:

Has he signed yet? Someone say something about if hes coming or not  someone from lcfc that is not just a random FT members lol

So why are you asking random FT members?

Give Mr Rogers a ring I'm sure he'll fill you in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

Give Mr Rogers a ring I'm sure he'll fill you in for asking.

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Is he captain-material?

Not sure how good his English is.

He's Belgian, it's almost his first language. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, murphy said:

Give Mr Rogers a ring I'm sure he'll fill you in.

Will do just after I get off the phone from Andy King and Vardy lol

43 minutes ago, murphy said:

It seems that you are disputing whether YT is/was regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Europe.  OK, well I've tried a couple of times but if you won't take my word for it, just do your own research,  it's easy to find, it's kind of well known.

Please quote me where I've stated that, I just think people get carried away with fact like his played in the CL at 16.

What I'd agure is he hasn't lived up to his billing as one of Europe hot prosect during his time a Monaco, and half a dozen decent games in PL at the back end of a season doesn't change that.

Do I want him to sign definitely, is the the end of the world if he doesn't, no.

35 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Please quote me where I've stated that, I just think people get carried away with fact like his played in the CL at 16.

What I'd agure is he hasn't lived up to his billing as one of Europe hot prosect during his time a Monaco, and half a dozen decent games in PL at the back end of a season doesn't change that.

Do I want him to sign definitely, is the the end of the world if he doesn't, no.

Damage limitation

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

For some reason i can't seem to quote from another page, but anyway, since you're asking, you said:

"he's had a very poor spell at Monaco, I'm not sure a good quarter of a season, makes him one of the highest rated young players in Europe."

And then when I replied to that with reasons why he was so well regarded you countered by comparing those achievements with Jonathon Greening and some other bloke, clearly trying to argue against it.

So now you agree that he is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in Europe?  Why didn't you accept it in the first place?  Would have saved a lot of time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Bakers half dozen? He started 13 most of which he played pretty well in.

On 20/06/2019 at 21:49, Liamlcfc1 said:

I'm pretty sure this is real some great signings especially Black and May Cupace20190620214605.thumb.png.d71a5f22d54c08b62052131406830775.png

Thats some superb photoshopping there, it looks like Top is really there. Fooled me.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, bald reynard said:

Not too depressing.  The Independent are reporting that OGS has switched his midfield target, to Bruno Fernandes of Sporting Lisbon:-

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/live/transfer-news-live-rumours-manchester-united-liverpool-de-ligt-arsenal-chelsea-latest-a8969966.html

Is this the Bruno who when recently asked about man u’s interest spoke about how great liverpool and man city are and didn’t even mention man u. lol 

8 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Thats some superb photoshopping there, it looks like Top is really there. Fooled me.

I really Don't like those right wingers.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Who? 

I won't get fooled again! 

Someone on Bentleys saying John Percy reporting that he's signed subject to a medical! Please be true :fc:

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, WarehamFox said:

Someone on Bentleys saying John Percy reporting that he's signed subject to a medical! Please be true :fc:

He'll be having medicals until page 200

1 minute ago, WarehamFox said:

It was a fake John Percy account .... I mean are people that sad!

2 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

Sorry, just someone being funny and impersonating him. Such a moment of joy until I realised it wasn't real.