Sign in to follow this  
Stevosevic

Tielemans

Thought International transfers couldn't be done until 11th June cos that's when their window opens? Domestic can be done now, but not international. I hope I'm wrong. 

16 hours ago, Heskey2011 said:

This would be awful, can't stand Grealish and his stupid little hair cut. Socks down who's he think he is?

12 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Villa would more than likely look for £40m for Grealish anyway! They turned down £25m from Spurs last summer. Would rather spend £40m on Tielemans than Grealish. Grealish is undoubtedly talented but very overpriced 

11 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Probably the worst sentence I've ever had the displeasure of reading. 😂

11 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

He might as well as put "wife leaves you then find out you have days to live"

9 hours ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

this is a big yikes you should feel bad

:fishing:lollol ...   chill peeps ! ...   just on the wind up and giving you something to chunter about until some real news comes in ...

Get Youri and keep Harry and I’ll be one happy bunny ...   then add a few more ...   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

If this doesn’t get resolved by July I think we will move on to other targets.

We want a right back to shadow Pereira, 2 central midfielders, a left footed right sided player and a striker. 

A lot to get done and not a lot of time to do it with the window closing earlier now. Youri will have to push the move on with Monaco if this is to get done, problem is he won’t want to hand in a transfer request because of the money he’d lose out on. 

Edited by GingerrrFox

I wish I could tell you that Rodgers fought the good fight and got us Tielemans....I wish I could tell you that.

• Confused 3

16 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

We want a right back to shadow Pereira, 2 central midfielders, a left footed right sided player and a striker. 

A lot to get done and not a lot of time to do it with the window closing earlier now. Youri will have to push the move on with Monaco if this is to get done, problem is he won’t want to hand in a transfer request because of the money he’d lose out on. 

Without wishing to sound pesamistic, I just don't see that all happening. Even if we sell Maguire I don't forsee a huge spending spree. We're ok for RB cover and wing cover. We do need Tielemans or similar plus a striker. I'd far sooner spend big for quality on those two positions than buy a plethora of more squad players, we've  got enough to offload already without any more. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, st martin said:

I wish I could tell you that Rodgers fought the good fight and got us Tielemans....I wish I could tell you that.

We all wish you could ........

what are the French press saying?

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

We all wish you could ........

what are the French press saying?

Nothing really, just the same old speculation we have.. Spurs Man U etc

I do believe  a few clubs are in talks and we await news , but I think Leicester may miss out. 

59 minutes ago, st martin said:

Nothing really, just the same old speculation we have.. Spurs Man U etc

I do believe  a few clubs are in talks and we await news , but I think Leicester may miss out. 

My guess is that a few elite clubs have expressed their interest but Tielemans is not their first choice. Tielemans will come to Leicester but we're not his first choice either.

For Tielemans it will be a balancing act of keeping Leicester as his fall back interested for as long as possible while waiting to see if he gets a better offer.

Leicester need to push Tielemans but not too hard, it's a fucking tightrope Spud I tell ya. 

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Spanner in the works... :(

270BCAA8-E3F8-4090-9B5F-DE864F267673.png

Wouldn't matter would it? If we get money for Silva we can give the money to Monaco. 

Having said that I've neither read or seen anything here about Bordeuax wanting Silva yet. 

Bordeaux are another team in a total mess. Maybe the Macia and Sousa links could help out.

Edited by FIF
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Why so?  Tielemans is not appreciated at Monaco and doesn't get on with Jardim.  Monaco will want to sell.  I think it's a given that he will move on this summer, I just hope it is to us.

29 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

You mean the yacht the players have all just had a jolly on in Cannes? lol 

Nice to see you branching out now that the plane tracking thread feels a bit close to the bone! 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, AjcW said:

You mean the yacht the players have all just had a jolly on in Cannes? lol 

Nice to see you branching out now that the plane tracking thread feels a bit close to the bone! 

TBH I hadn't seen that but its not far from Monaco is it 

3 hours ago, Gerard said:

My guess is that a few elite clubs have expressed their interest but Tielemans is not their first choice. Tielemans will come to Leicester but we're not his first choice either.

For Tielemans it will be a balancing act of keeping Leicester as his fall back interested for as long as possible while waiting to see if he gets a better offer.

Leicester need to push Tielemans but not too hard, it's a fucking tightrope Spud I tell ya. 

I am probably in the camp where we give it a few weeks, so 3rd or 4th week of june, and if he isnt here by then which either means we trying to haggle too much or the player is only using us as a backup option, we should move onto other targets.  Worst thing that can happen is rushing a deal in the last week like we keep doing in previous windows and then the manager has no preparation with the player.

6 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Probably been posted before... I have no idea about the quality of this source.

According to Mirror Football via Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur, Manchester United target Youri Tielemans is prepared to shun interest from the Red Devils and Tottenham in favour of a permanent stay at the King Power Stadium, it’s understood that the ace is keen on staying with the Foxes – on the proviso that Brendan Rodger’s side can afford him.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/05/25/manchester-united-hit-with-setback-in-pursuit-of-40m-premier-league-ace/

Well, it's nice to hear someone saying positive stuff, even if it is guesswork

Thats made my weekend, regardless of how true it is :D 

Thank you x 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Terreur is fairly reliable on things Belgian .......... I doubt tielemans would say he prefers to stay with us rather than go to spurs or yanited unless things were progressing well .... puts the pressure on us to pay the money or Monaco to accept a deal  ......

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Gerard said:

Complete clap trap !!

1 minute ago, mad biker said:

Complete clap trap !!

Come on MB. Tell us what you know.