Jump to content
ozleicester

Christchurch

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Buce said:

 

It's the same all over, mate.

 

Muslim killers are terrorists - non-muslims are lone-wolf shooters.

He says it's a terrorist attack in his own manifesto... and basically blames birth rates for him wanting to do it, because "theirs" the invaders is higher than "ours", the families of Europeans, who basically did exactly the same thing (mass immigration and plenty of kids), just a longer time ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent watched the video but heard that he was cracking jokes and referencing memes. Absolutely terrifying.

 

There needs to be a serious crackdown on the racist, white supremacy shitholes on the internet. Social Media and places like Reddit are full of racist ***** preying on lonely frustrated losers out of touch with reality. 8Chan is especially a site which is just toxic and dangerous. It is all quite similar to how isis managed to brainwash people, however isis attackers are called terrorists and neo nazi attackers are 'mentally ill'. 

 

Let's hope this dumb ****er doesnt get his name, picture and ideology printed all over the media. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, OzFox said:

Having seen the video I'm surprised it's not more.

 

Even though i work for the media I really wish we wouldn't publicise these twats. Every time we show their image, quote their 'manifesto' etc all it does is encourage them and others like them.

He posted on  forum that he was going to go it and provided all the links to his streams and manifestos, another one of those dark corners of the internet where everyone on there is celebrating what he did like he's a hero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, OzFox said:

Having seen the video I'm surprised it's not more.

 

Even though i work for the media I really wish we wouldn't publicise these twats. Every time we show their image, quote their 'manifesto' etc all it does is encourage them and others like them.

fine line between reporting the facts and glorifying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

fine line between reporting the facts and glorifying

yeah it's a tricky one.

 

Sadly the need for ratings usually wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

By far the most chilling thing is that having exhausted his ammunition, he returned to his car for another gun, then went back into the Mosque and shot the living wounded a second time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He posted on  forum that he was going to go it and provided all the links to his streams and manifestos, another one of those dark corners of the internet where everyone on there is celebrating what he did like he's a hero.

Unreal. There seems to be no shortage of testosterone fueled morons out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OzFox said:

Having seen the video I'm surprised it's not more.

 

Even though i work for the media I really wish we wouldn't publicise these twats. Every time we show their image, quote their 'manifesto' etc all it does is encourage them and others like them.

The media over here seem to have got wiser to it lately thankfully, and you don't see so much digging on the perpetrators' backgrounds being done in the days after such attacks. I'm a big believer in press freedom, but it does appear this kind of self-censorship has had some effect (fingers crossed) in terms of not inspiring so many copycats. Most of that kind of info comes out in trials/inquests anyway, but is covered in a less sensational way due to the laws around court reporting.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Gruesome news to wake up to, then you see this response from an actual representative of the people...

 

Utterly appalling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horrendous, awful. 

Already dreading the fallout from certain individuals on facebook with their anti-muslim racist bullcrap who will seek to in some way justify or at least excuse it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

Horrendous, awful. 

Already dreading the fallout from certain individuals on facebook with their anti-muslim racist bullcrap who will seek to in some way justify or at least excuse it.

 

 

It's the only way they'll learn.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Gruesome news to wake up to, then you see this response from an actual representative of the people...

 

 

Just unbelievable. Looks like the Bangladesh cricket team narrowly escaped the horror too. :(

Wow that's a brave (stupid) statement to make. It's hardly surprising things like this are happening if that's the view of politicians

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Gruesome news to wake up to, then you see this response from an actual representative of the people...

 

 

Just unbelievable. Looks like the Bangladesh cricket team narrowly escaped the horror too. :(

Gosh the response is chilling.  We are entering a new era in the world propagated by the right ring press and arseholes like Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Tommy Robinson etc.  

 

I feel sick right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Wow that's a brave (stupid) statement to make. It's hardly surprising things like this are happening if that's the view of politicians

Oz politics has been defined by racism and scaremongering since the "Tampa" in 2001. Our politicians both left and right bare some blame for this horrific event, they pander to racists, they imprison innocent refugees while demonising their beliefs.

 

Our government is definitely partially to blame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I don’t understand how someone can be so utterly hateful that they could plan and carry out a terrorist attack against innocent people. Just ****ing evil. 

I often wonder if 'true evil' exists as opposed to some kind of psychosis or somesuch. Incidents like this tells me it does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PloTok said:

I often wonder if 'true evil' exists as opposed to some kind of psychosis or somesuch. Incidents like this tells me it does. 

to be honest if i could find a room that contained our government...I could see.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I don’t understand how someone can be so utterly hateful that they could plan and carry out a terrorist attack against innocent people. Just ****ing evil. 

... and on top of it, do a live stream on it. Just...:frusty:

 

Malicious, ruthless, no respect for life, and obviously narcissistic. Guy's a total nutjob and obviously will get a life sentence in New Zealand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Buce said:

 

It's the same all over, mate.

 

Muslim killers are terrorists - non-muslims are lone-wolf shooters.

Not trying to jump to conclusions already, but let's wait what the investigation and trial uncover.

ISIS kill in the name of Islam, these people, these extremists all share a common belief, have been indoctrinated by religious leaders and passages in a certain book and operate in hordes, hardly ever alone - it remains to be seen whether the sicko in Christchurch acted on his own or not.

 

Thoughts with and prayers to all the families and people directly affected by this tragedy in New Zealand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone here is absolutely shocked... Even here in Auckland we are getting multiple bomb threats... Never thought something like this would happen here. Really shows nobody's safe. Stay safe folks.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...