Jump to content
The whole world smiles

Westley Nathan Morgan - Appreciation Thread

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Looks like he's going to get a bit of game time over the Christmas period with Caglar out again and Fofana will be running on empty pretty soon.

 

I thought Big Wes looked ok against Zoyra, but that was his type of game playing against physical players. 

 

Who'd of thought we'd be still relying on him going into 2021. 

 

 

 

 

 

I think wes is injured... back problem? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Never really thought about it properly but he’s scored two of the most iconic goals in our history. At Old Trafford and against Sevilla but they feel relatively under the radar for some reason

I was in the soar point for the Man U goal and wow it was raining beer. Wish we had won that game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Genuine hero of our club. May he never be forgotten. Happy Birthday Captain Morgan

Anyone that ever forgets that he's our Premier League winning Captain is an idiot!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I was in the soar point for the Man U goal and wow it was raining beer. Wish we had won that game. 

I watched Chelsea vs Spurs in the soar point, was the best moment of my life. I often wish we could have won it ourselves but I’m not sure if I’d change things looking back 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2021 at 14:28, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Genuine hero of our club. May he never be forgotten. Happy Birthday Captain Morgan

Oh, He won't be forgotten that's for sure. Isn't he doing a Football Financial Course to move into that side of the game after he's finished.

I think he's already been given a job by the Club. Maybe some of the ITK can tell us more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

An absolute and undeniable legend! He deserves a coaching role - if that’s what he wants. I’m not sure another 1 year extension is a good idea though. He’s getting injured a lot now.

 

We’ll do a testimony game for him after we’ve lifted the premier league trophy in May 👀

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

An absolute and undeniable legend! He deserves a coaching role - if that’s what he wants. I’m not sure another 1 year extension is a good idea though. He’s getting injured a lot now.

 

We’ll do a testimony game for him after we’ve lifted the premier league trophy in May 👀

Course it’s a good idea ! It’s only cash to the club and they will be happy to pay him it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Course it’s a good idea ! It’s only cash to the club and they will be happy to pay him it 

It’s a waste of money paying him to sit in the physios room..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...