The whole world smiles

Westley Nathan Morgan - Appreciation Thread

3 hours ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Or a reward for years and years of service getting those injuries trying to achieve for the club , pay him it’s only cash 

then hire him as a coach 

I think he's already got a job with us lined up for next season. An ambassadorial role, or something.

3 hours ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Or a reward for years and years of service getting those injuries trying to achieve for the club , pay him it’s only cash 

then hire him as a coach 

We’re not a charity. I think his time is up as a player. He should be paid handsomely as a coach though! I’m sure he’s pretty financially comfortable.

1 hour ago, Jakemoore said:

We’re not a charity. I think his time is up as a player. He should be paid handsomely as a coach though! I’m sure he’s pretty financially comfortable.

Who is the WE here 🤣🤣🤣 the club is a private company, and Who is on about charity, you can’t buy what he brings to a set up , give him another year and then let him move upstairs, by all accounts he wants to ware a suit at the club not a tracksuit, he is intent on moving to corporate/commercial affairs 

20 hours ago, King of Gipsy Lane said:

Who is the WE here 🤣🤣🤣 the club is a private company, and Who is on about charity, you can’t buy what he brings to a set up , give him another year and then let him move upstairs, by all accounts he wants to ware a suit at the club not a tracksuit, he is intent on moving to corporate/commercial affairs 

They’re my club, I say we. If you don’t refer to Leicester as we then that’s fine. Perhaps I’m more passionate than you. 

I still disagree so let’s just leave it at that. 

• 3 weeks later...