Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

What, gone 9 Am already and no new ITK?/troll tweets doing the rounds saying the same bollox as they were yesterday and the day before that?

Might have to actually do some work instead. come on you guys we've still got 61 pages to go.

10 minutes ago, los dedos said:

From my understanding there's no bottle to lose as we are not looking to sell.

It’s Man Utd that are afraid to match the price and it’s nothing to do with the cost, it’s the fact that Man City will match them, whatever they bid.

19 minutes ago, los dedos said:

From my understanding there's no bottle to lose as we are not looking to sell.

Exactly. Yet it's astonishing how many non-Leicester fans don't get this, and assume instead that we'll blink and accept a lower fee than the one we've demanded. On twitter and other social media platforms I've tried hard to explain that this only holds when the selling party actually wants to sell, and that in this case it won't happen because we don't want to sell, but they never seem to quite understand it. It's very odd.

Just me or does this feel like it’s calming down a bit?

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Calm before the storm matey.

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Game day I guess.

No point papers putting out fake stories when they know he'll be in a Leicester shirt this evening.

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Ran out of stuff to write and you can only recycle the same old BS so many times.  Nothing has changed. I really do think that Man utd are holding out to the last possible minute to prevent being gazumped by the blue mancs.  If both offer the asking it should be fairly obvious which way HM is going to jump and they know this.  I am pretty sure that if Utd come in with an asking price offer, then HM agent will be straight on the old dog and bone to Pep.

With regards to this ‘gentleman’s agreement’. There might be one in place, problem is that we’ve put £80m/£90m on his head because that’s how much he worth to us. Now it’s only up to Utd to match that fee if they want him. It’s not us that’s standing in his way.

Over to you Ole.

2 hours ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Have heard from a reliable source Boris Johnson will be named new Primeminister today. Heard it here first.

#itk #onlyoneyoucantrust #seanwho?

God help us, our own Trump. In fact, if you sent Trump to Eton for a while, there would be no difference.

9 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

God help us, our own Trump. In fact, if you sent Trump to Eton for a while, there would be no difference.

Are you implying our never-to-be-esteemed (dear) Leader wears a syrup?

Edited by Dahnsouff

12 minutes ago, WestLothianFox said:

Nah, mate - if you polish a turd, it's still a turd.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Buce said:

Nah, mate - if you polish a turd, it's still a turd.

How does one polish a turd? T-cut, Brasso, Duraglit or Turtlewax?  Thinking of trying it tonight if LCFC Tv crashes on me. 

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

How does one polish a turd? T-cut, Brasso, Duraglit or Turtlewax?  Thinking of trying it tonight if LCFC Tv crashes on me. 

original.jpeg

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, stu said:

This is un-f**king believable. What a scummy shite rag! :@

Someone should write to them with a complaint that’s disgusting.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Calm before the storm. There’s going to be a late flurry of activity for everyone methinks. There’s only 17 days left of the window and a lot of teams are still in desperate need of new signings - Arsenal haven’t signed anyone yet, Man Utd still need to overhaul their squad, Wolves have only finalised permanent deals for loan signings etc. 

Theres a hell of a lot of players that still need to be moved on too - Zaha, Pogba, Lukaku, Ozil (?), Eriksen etc - before their clubs can spend. 

This puts us in an excellent position IMO. We don’t need to sell Maguire, we don’t need the money and we have already spent well to improve our squad regardless of any sales. I can honestly see him staying, especially with there being a cut off date as Rodgers has said. 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

No change since day 1.

We’ve set a fee. Agent wants move (obviously. That’s his job). Player will play for whoever pays his wages (that’s his job). 

In my opinion If Man U bid correct amount, Man City will match it and he will join them :giggle:

If they don’t, he stays with us. Man City and us win either way. 

• Like 1