Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

1 minute ago, Qwerty said:

At the Cambridge match last night Jonny Evans limped off with what looked like a thigh injury.  It may have been nothing, and he may be fine now, but if he's got a significant injury then surely that would affect our decision to sell Maguire, even if Man U/City offered the asking price?  Because even if there's someone else lined up, we wouldn't want to lose them both at the start of the season surely.  Wes played well I thought, but Soyuncu is currently still a bit of a liability I reckon.

Just a dead leg

13 minutes ago, lanefox said:

Just a dead leg

that's a relief.

Chilwell had to come off too - did he say anything about him?

2 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

that's a relief.

Chilwell had to come off too - did he say anything about him?

It was his first pre-season appearances, was only ever going to play part of the game.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Can we sell Sean From Enderby to Man United instead?

Sell?? He not worth a penny......

I reckon as a result of Evans going down injured we should bump the price up to £100mil and then just conveniently leave it at that even though he's OK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Former failed England manager believes the Three Lions international could rise to the level of Ballon d’Or frontrunner Van Dijk if he moves to Old Trafford. Big Sam said: “I think he’s worth £70m – £75m. “He’s similar to Van Dijk, he’s very good on the ball and he comes out from the back.

I think it would take Maguire to another level going to Manchester United and bring more out of him.

Why would going to Man Spew make him a better player, he got into the England team without being in a top six team? Supporters and pundits of these teams often say this, the arrogance of the top six team supporters shows no boundaries!!

3 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

Former failed England manager believes the Three Lions international could rise to the level of Ballon d’Or frontrunner Van Dijk if he moves to Old Trafford. Big Sam said: “I think he’s worth £70m – £75m. “He’s similar to Van Dijk, he’s very good on the ball and he comes out from the back.

I think it would take Maguire to another level going to Manchester United and bring more out of him.

Why would going to Man Spew make him a better player, he got into the England team without being in a top six team? Supporters and pundits of these teams often say this, the arrogance of the top six team supporters shows no boundaries!!

this on talksport i suppose?

6 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

lol

Bit harsh. He has a 100% success record. 

4 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

this on talksport i suppose?

Where else would you hear such crap!! Also in the general media.

9 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

Neeeeeeeeeext

3 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

Neeeeeeeeeext

Just when you think you have heard it all, they dream up more crap

Just now, splinterdream said:

Didn't he want the Leicester job but we chose Brendan instead?

Bloody lucky break that woz.

- £100m training facilities oncoming

- arguably players around him that you'd say are better as they're wanted by the big clubs

- greatly appreciated by our fans (man utd fans think there's better to be had)

- an arguably far better successful coach/manager 

- a better team spirit within the club

other than wages, I'm not sure how allardyce thinks Utd would make Maguire a better player tbh. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

- arguably players around him that you'd say are better as they're wanted by the big clubs

other than wages, I'm not sure how allardyce thinks Utd would make Maguire a better player tbh. 

Cos he is lazy (Like most pundits) and when they think of Utd they think of Fergie Utd, not what they have become.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Clearly Allardyce lining himself up for the Utd job by saying all the right things for when they realise that Ole has lost the plot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

All this “We’re Man United” nonsense OLole keeps coming out with is hilarious. 

He really has no idea what he’s doing. He reminds of a younger Moyes. It’s going to be brilliant when they’re bottom half of the table at Christmas and panic buying in Jan. 

Edited by Master Fox
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

All this “We’re Man United” nonsense OLole keeps coming out with is hilarious. 

He really has no idea what he’s doing. He reminds of a younger Moyes. It’s going to be brilliant when they’re bottom half of the table at Christmas and panic buying in Jan. 

The dark horse in the scenario is Man City who I suspect will put in a high and acceptable bid at the very last minute so tactically they will weaken LCFC. We will not have the opportunity to find a top level replacement and they have an advantage. I also suspect the top 6 sides are all just a bit wary of what to expect next season and we could be the surprise package with a talented young squad. To prevent last minute effort the club should officially announce a cut off date.

• Like 1

It’s about setting a precedent. Top, Rudkin, Susan, and Rodgers playing a blinder here. After next season every club in the world are going to want our best players. Madders, Ndidi, Tielemans, Riccy P, Chilwell. Everyone will be wanting them. It’s our way of telling them all to get

Fuched. 

We got totally bummed with Kante and Mahrez. Can’t let that ever happen again. 

16 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

It’s about setting a precedent. Top, Rudkin, Susan, and Rodgers playing a blinder here. After next season every club in the world are going to want our best players. Madders, Ndidi, Tielemans, Riccy P, Chilwell. Everyone will be wanting them. It’s our way of telling them all to get

Fuched. 

This is why we need to get rid of the highly-paid deadwood around the club -- all those other guys are going to want raises. You can't say a player is worth £85 million and pay them less than £90,000 a week.

38 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

The dark horse in the scenario is Man City who I suspect will put in a high and acceptable bid at the very last minute so tactically they will weaken LCFC. We will not have the opportunity to find a top level replacement and they have an advantage. I also suspect the top 6 sides are all just a bit wary of what to expect next season and we could be the surprise package with a talented young squad. To prevent last minute effort the club should officially announce a cut off date.

I’m sure BR has stated this but no date has been officially announced. He’s said they have a cutoff point else if it’s too late in the window, we won’t have enough time to replace him. He’s also said we have a few targets in place if Maguire goes.

So it’s basically all up to UTD to get the deal done. City isn’t standing in their way. They need to accept the amount we want or fvck off. It’s quite a simple transaction.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Fuched. 

We got totally bummed with Kante and Mahrez. Can’t let that ever happen again. 

The club know we had our pants pulled down with the Kante scenario. Can’t see that ever happening again in the future.