Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

My friend knows a scout at Leicester who seems to think Harry is close to going (either before sat or not at all) with Brendan favouring Tarkowski to come in over the other options. 

• Like 1

I don't have Sky so I'm so pleased I don't know what any of you are ok about. X 

18 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

That’s not far from the truth

Does that mean if he plays Saturday then he ain’t going this window ??

Just now, Unabomber said:

My friend knows a scout at Leicester who seems to think Harry is close to going (either before sat or not at all) with Brendan favouring Tarkowski to come in over the other options. 

I think if he was going to go he would of gone already.

I also think the money will be invested in other areas and we won't look to sign another CB

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

I think if he was going to go he would of gone already.

I also think the money will be invested in other areas and we won't look to sign another CB

I honestly don’t know, I tend to agree but just passing on what I heard.

1 hour ago, reynard said:

Can't believe we are prepared to drag this on for much longer. Hopefully clear ultimatum has been given to agent. Personally I would give them until 5pm tomorrow to come up with the cash, all of it upfront, or the deal is off full stop.

21 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

That’s not far from the truth

33 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Still totally bemused why United don't trigger Aldweirelds release clause now and get him for a snip!

I hope all of these things happen. The next 24 hours will be a tad stressful...

12 minutes ago, Izzy said:

794D20B6-1CE7-4392-89B9-588972CF8F18.gif

The likeness is amazing ? I certainly feel like I've aged that much anyway 

Edited by FoxesDeb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bailly seriously injured his knee in Man U friendly against spurs today - may force them to make a move for Maguire now

8 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

‘Sky sources’ so basically made up bollocks then?

Think they copy other sources and try and get their customers to believe that it's 'theirs'.

Have lost some trust with Sky Sports over their reliability of their transfer updates, especially over the last couple of seasons.

How can Sky report this when there’s only two weeks left to go... surely every manager would want any of their targets ‘ASAP’ now? 

Lazy journalism to whip the story up again, nothings changed - hopefully that’s how it stays for the next fortnite.

8D923EA4-3ADB-4309-970D-FD36218C7450.png

3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

How can Sky report this when there’s only two weeks left to go... surely every manager would want any of their targets ‘ASAP’ now? 

Lazy journalism to whip the story up again, nothings changed - hopefully that’s how it stays for the next fortnite.

8D923EA4-3ADB-4309-970D-FD36218C7450.png

Obvious if Bailly now put injured long term. 

Assuming this is not just another round of the same old crap (which it likely is) then surely a reasonable bid will now arrive and he will be sold

24 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

That narrows it down a bit. Close to going or not going!

2 minutes ago, LCFCABC said:

Obvious if Bailly now put injured long term. 

I didn’t realise until I came on to the forum, I checked sky first and was just pissed off so needed to put something to get it out system lol makes more sense why they’re reporting now

They should just pay Alderwierelds release clause for 25 Mill. Pay him about 20 mill in wages. Save themselves 40 million, the cheap bastards.

• Like 1

United will over pay by £20 million .To get him.We will get robbed signing a replacement.End result we will end up with a worse player but have some cash in the bank.We will be above united at Christmas and they will be back for Brendon.However Brendan knows hes on a long

term project and will tell them to no thanks!

Edited by cropstonfox

36 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

My friend knows a scout at Leicester who seems to think Harry is close to going (either before sat or not at all) with Brendan favouring Tarkowski to come in over the other options

So if Harry still here on Saturday morning, he is staying, hope your friend is not bullishting

Sky sources = Sean from enderby or Gary from beaumont leys 

Yeah, bored of this now.

Fvck off United, do one you losers.