Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

22 minutes ago, SO1 said:

That's not even funny. It's the truth. Talk about a step down in your career. You look at that club and they have no idea what their doing.

How will they play? Will you fit in? Will the same manager even be here in 3 months? Dybala is 25 yrs old in the prime of his career. Why would he throw it all down the toilet now?

Exactly. I can’t see him wanting a move to Utd. It wouldn’t make sense unless he’s purely being motivated by money.

26 minutes ago, Corky said:

Is there any particular reason we want £90 million as opposed to £80 million? Will it cover future spending?

Nah, we just hate United. All good. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I have neither the comedy genius or football connections to be SFE.

20m and Phil Jones it is then. Final offer. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Danizen said:

Exclusive footage of Sky Sports journalist consulting his sources

funny-fail-animated-gif-pictures-07.gif

I knew this ‘Maguire to Utd’ malarkey was a load of shit.

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I have neither the comedy genius or football connections to be SFE.

That's what SFE would say :thumbup:

• Haha 1

On 30/07/2019 at 13:10, murphy said:

Or...and here's a novel idea, we could collectively agree not to single someone out for abuse.

Isn't it funny, this herd mentality?  when one turns we all turn.

I say 'funny', what I really mean is pathetic.

Or how about an even better idea... don’t come onto another teams forum posting stuff like “we’re gonna take your best player” not expect to get targeted. I’m not a pr*ck but at the same time I won’t sit back & watch another fan talk sh*t on our forum.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Its great to see its not just us who find them ridiculously arrogant 

I'd love it if both the Maguire and Fernandes deals fell through. And then Juve told them to piss off. 

• Like 3

actually can't wait till we play them. imagine the scenes if we do them on their own patch

SSN is seriously shite nowadays to the point of being obsolete. None of them on there have got a clue what's going on anywhere 99% of the time. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

"sky sources"

"Someone behind the scenes being paid by Sky to sit there scratching his arse and make up absolute bollocks"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'd love it if both the Maguire and Fernandes deals fell through. And then Juve told them to piss off. 

That would be good. I want a club similar to the size of us or your lot, Everton or West Ham or whatever to take Man Utd’s 6th place this season, I really enjoy watching the plastic fantastics struggle. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

Top's just heard 

IMG_co1okt.jpg

Would suggest its an offer worth considering then? Or a planned trip over for Atalanta on Friday?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, murphy said:

Is that really what got everybody's kinckers in a twist about this Carrick guy? 

The abuse he got was much worse.  IMO he didn't come here on the wind up and behaved himself in the main but became the whipping boy of the forum as a large group of people decided to stick the boot in for no good reason other than his affiliation with United.   The post that you mention was in response to a much nastier post aimed at him, you should read it.  I thought he kept quite a cool head in the face of provocation.  Some of us behaved like a pack of playground bullies and I hate that.  Embarrassing and unnecessary.

He was definitely on the windup. You must not have been paying attention. All the more reason not to bite though.