Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The mood music seems to be a bit different today ..... I think Man City are v keen on Harry. Makes it v difficult to keep hold of him as his head will undoubtedly be turned by that ......

Can't remember what they said exactly but The Mercury hinted Chillers and Maddison seemed settled ...   but a big question mark still hangs over Harry ...   you overstock with centre halves for a reason ...    :mellow:

28 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Can't remember what they said exactly but The Mercury hinted Chillers and Maddison seemed settled ...   but a big question mark still hangs over Harry ...   you overstock with centre halves for a reason ...    :mellow:

Yes, apparently to buy more. 

15 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

Thanks.

It’s a game of opinions, but I’d say giving away a penalty and then being faultless and scoring a towering header to equalise, is better than being caught on the ball several times, trying to shield a ball out in the area and getting robbed and knocking 70 yard balls out of play.

like I said, it’s a game of opinions.

Apart from the penalty De Ligt did look great, I must admit.

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

An Everton fan, who thinks they could afford Maguire. And that they’re that attractive. 

Even more ridiculous, he thinks Pickford is the best keeper in the league ?

29 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

Even more ridiculous, he thinks Pickford is the best keeper in the league ?

What's the most ridiculous is that he thinks Maguire would boss the back 4. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Andy has a lot of issues ahead of him .....  

I'd support Andy addressing his issues head on in a 90 million transfer.

I'm game for 90 million for Maguire. We'd be only 10 million short of Zaha.

57 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

An Everton fan, who thinks they could afford Maguire. And that they’re that attractive. 

An obvious parody account when I read a Scouser being a member of the Conservative Party. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gerard said:

An obvious parody account when I read a Scouser being a member of the Conservative Party. 

The fact he thinks hes better than Van Dijk would worry me more.. ?‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

The fact he thinks hes better than Van Dijk would worry me more.. ?‍♂️

You mean van dike ..... maybe he’s not Virgil ......

Over here in Porto with England and i got taking to a Sheffield United fan. Apprently he drives for Chris Wilder and both Sheff Utd chairman(s) and knows the Maguire family well. 

He said to me big H doesnt want to move to Man United and has his eyes set on Man City. Apprently contact has been made and were looking for in the region of £90 million.

• Thanks 3

Maybe I'm being negative but I'd be nervous going to Man City. Stones career has gone backwards I'd hate that to happen for Harry. 

1 hour ago, Tanya said:

Maybe I'm being negative but I'd be nervous going to Man City. Stones career has gone backwards I'd hate that to happen for Harry. 

I honestly couldn’t care less. It sounds harsh but that’s just football, he’ll either suceed or fail, but I wouldn’t give his career much thought if he goes. Good servant for us, we’ll have hopefully cashed in on him well, off he goes, good luck and all that but Leicester City will move on. 

• Like 1

On 07/06/2019 at 07:31, Ric Flair said:

His pack of pace isn't helped when he and his defenders and midfielders around him give the ball away in our own half, it was painful to watch at times last night. Kyle Walker has been a nuisance now for a year or two, time he was fcuked off for TAA and Wan-Bissaka.

Didn't realise WB was English until the other week. Absolutely spoilt for full backs all of a sudden. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Over here in Porto with England and i got taking to a Sheffield United fan. Apprently he drives for Chris Wilder and both Sheff Utd chairman(s) and knows the Maguire family well. 

He said to me big H doesnt want to move to Man United and has his eyes set on Man City. Apprently contact has been made and were looking for in the region of £90 million.

Dear Man City

We begrudgingly accept your £90 mill.

Regards 

Lcfc x

These guys owe us nothing other than their commitment whilst with us. Maguire been a great servant so far and if he moves for a fee we are happy with then I wish him all the best. So long as we feel as a club were heading in the right direction both on and off the field and replacements come in with the potential to be the next..... then great ?

• Like 1

I like Harry, and would only wish him the best. He seems like a lovely lad, and it's still such a thrill to see a LCFC playing for England. That said, 90 million would be impossible to turn down..

Happily take 90mill, he's a bloody good defender, but nowhere 90mill given hazard is going for 135. 

With 90 we can get Youri, a winger and a striker 

23 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Happily take 90mill, he's a bloody good defender, but nowhere 90mill given hazard is going for 135. 

With 90 we can get Youri, a winger and a striker 

Hazard has one year left 

we don’t want to sell ...... that’s why we’ve valued him at a price no one will pay .....if he had looked like VVD the other night then pep might think about it but he is way short of VVD’s defensive ability