Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

9 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

I honestly think they need Roy Keane in there as an assistant or even to replace OGS for me he will be overrun by the big egos in that squad as we are already seeing the players don't respect him, Keane would command that instantly and sort them out

I would have said the same about Jose Mourinho before. Similar characters, yet clearly that didn't work. I don't think fear gets the best out of them.

Yes, all this secret weapon (which is now known) is all well and good but nothing will happen until a bid is accepted.

I doubt it would come as a huge shock to Maguire to see Phelan at Man United given he's been there since December and has presumably been pictured or videoed sitting on the bench.

Man Utd, Man City, the press, the media, they're all desperate for Maguire to put a transfer request in, they're trying everything, it's truly hilarious. It's like we're the peasants, once serving the upper classes, but now we've won the lottery, and we've made the most of it and those upper-class snobs want what we've got, they can't stand that we might be attending the exclusive parties, we don't belong there and they'll do anything they can to put us in our place, I think Tielemans signing has really rattled them, if Maguire remains silent and plays for us next season, it'll be monumental imo. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Man Utd, Man City, the press, the media, they're all desperate for Maguire to put a transfer request in, they're trying everything, it's truly hilarious. It's like we're the peasants, once serving the upper classes, but now we've won the lottery, and we've made the most of it and those upper-class snobs want what we've got, they can't stand that we might be attending the exclusive parties, we don't belong there and they'll do anything they can to put us in our place, I think Tielemans signing has really rattled them, if Maguire remains silent and plays for us next season, it'll be monumental imo. 

Sounds like you've just written the script for The Greatest Showman 2

• Haha 1

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/harry-maguire/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/177907/plus/0?saison=2016&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=

Funny secret weapon when at Hull he clearly didn’t rate Maguire enough to play him consistently. He played for a full league game 8 times out of an available 18 league games ! 

For info, Phelan was sacked 3 Jan.

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Knock knock

Who's there? 

It's me Mikey Mike Phelan aka Mag's God father and personal guru

Oh ok, here he is for £15m less, sorry for troubling you in the first place Michael. Would you like a hot snack as well before you and H head on?

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Knock knock

Who's there? 

It's me Mikey Mike Phelan aka Mag's God father and personal guru

Oh ok, here he is for £15m less, sorry for troubling you in the first place Michael. Would you like a hot snack as well before you and H head on?

Rudkin 3 years ago ^ Rudkin now ⬇️

“90m or get shagged you devil bumming cretins” *Wipes cock on curtains before leaving*

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

And meanwhile, maguire looks happy as Larry in the pre season photos he ain’t going anywhere

Doesn't seem a toys out of the pram kinda guy. Would be interesting to know his thoughts on a potential move