Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

28 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Hopefully the fee is large. 

If it's true and a bid has been/is about to be accepted, then you'd have to assume it's at least £80m else all the posturing by the club was just a ruse.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I come in peace, I just want to say that I hope we get Harry Maguire, Even though Ole Gunnar Solskjaer did say we're not going to overpay for players this summer. 

And I hope we get the quoted "more than VVD" value.

12 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

I come in peace, I just want to say that I hope we get Harry Maguire, Even though Ole Gunnar Solskjaer did say we're not going to overpay for players this summer. 

Haha, yeah was he misquoted because he said that after you bought AWB for fifty million big ones.   

Just now, gerrytaggart said:

Haha, yeah was he misquoted because he said that after you bought AWB for fifty million big ones.   

He wasn't misquoted, I watched the press conference, The fee for Aaron Wan-Bissaka is about right, Because he's a young player. 

1 minute ago, Thecarrickfan said:

He wasn't misquoted, I watched the press conference, The fee for Aaron Wan-Bissaka is about right, Because he's a young player. 

It's a massively inflated transfer. 

After 40 decent games it doesn't make him worth 50million 

Its only about right because of the ridiculously inflated transfer fees that Manchester United helped in a large part to create... If AWB is worth 50 million after one good season then HM is worth twice that. 

Welcome, thanks for contributing from the Utd side. The above statement I could more or less accept, but you are "reportedly" baulking at the 50m for Longstaff (Quite rightly in my opinion), but then apparently expect to pay no more than 20m

Just not sure how to correlate those two fees for 2 young players, i.e.; 50m for AWB, but an expectation of 20m for Longstaff :dunno:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Sorry have I missed something?? All outlets on news now stating man utd have decided not to pay the asking price, so where's this bid accepted shite come from? 

From some man utd employee who's been tasked with moving another deal along a bit quicker.