Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Ignore them, They don't represent United fans, I can't stand that forum.

Thats interesting - is there a more indicative forum of true Utd fans? Or is it best to just not bother? (Too many plastics?) :)

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Thats interesting - is there a more indicative forum of true Utd fans? Or is it best to just not bother? (Too many plastics?) :)

The latter, I've been banned from the forum a couple of times, It's best to ignore Red Cafe to be honest. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

It's always nice to get another fans opinion on things; we have a handful of other posters from other clubs such as Wolves, Celtic and Watford. 

At the end of the day everyone is a football fan, it's good to be able to have discussion with people of different opinions 

Exactly, I'm going off-topic here, But I genuinely seeing you lot challenging for top 4 next season, Even if you don't keep Harry Maguire, You have a good team. 

Just now, Thecarrickfan said:

Anyway, Back on-topic, I do hope we get Harry Maguire, But we're too slow in getting deals done. 

Whichever way it goes - I just want it done now. On your advice, I will delete my Red Cafe account forthwith, there is only so much chain yanking one chap can do anyway :thumbup:

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Whichever way it goes - I just want it done now. On your advice, I will delete my Red Cafe account forthwith, there is only so much chain yanking one chap can do anyway :thumbup:

It's up to you if you want to stay on there, On Harry Maguire, I agree, I want this done quickly as well, But we rarely make any signings on pre-season, Apart from Romelu Lukaku 2 years ago. 

Seems Sean knows from his very credible source 

<Editted - Image removed as it was mean and unnecessary>

Edited by Dahnsouff

This article in the Telegraph starts about Manu balking at the Longstaff price ..   but goes on to talk about Maguire ...   the telling bit for me is near the end ..  “United are thought to be prioritising the Maguire deal .. “  which would suggest that an offer that would be acceptable is incoming ..   if they get Maguire it would act as a catalyst to others who might be tempted to join ...   they seem very determined.

44149B90-36B9-41C7-B604-C36E195214F9.jpeg