Jump to content
sylofox

Maguire to UTD / City

Recommended Posts

RedCafe is embarrassing man 

 

Stating Maguire is worth 40mill after spending 50mill on AWB. That forum makes me cringe more than most 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry have I missed something?? All outlets on news now stating man utd have decided not to pay the asking price, so where's this bid accepted shite come from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Sorry have I missed something?? All outlets on news now stating man utd have decided not to pay the asking price, so where's this bid accepted shite come from? 

Done knobhead on Twitter. Don't believe anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Sorry have I missed something?? All outlets on news now stating man utd have decided not to pay the asking price, so where's this bid accepted shite come from? 

From some man utd employee who's been tasked with moving another deal along a bit quicker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Done knobhead on Twitter. Don't believe anything. 

Isn’t it two knobheads? 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

RedCafe is embarrassing man 

 

Stating Maguire is worth 40mill after spending 50mill on AWB. That forum makes me cringe more than most 

Ignore them, They don't represent United fans, I can't stand that forum.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Ignore them, They don't represent United fans, I can't stand that forum.

Thats interesting - is there a more indicative forum of true Utd fans? Or is it best to just not bother? (Too many plastics?) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Thats interesting - is there a more indicative forum of true Utd fans? Or is it best to just not bother? (Too many plastics?) :)

 

The latter, I've been banned from the forum a couple of times, It's best to ignore Red Cafe to be honest. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

 

The latter, I've been banned from the forum a couple of times, It's best to ignore Red Cafe to be honest. 

Sometimes I wish I could be banned from this place too.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Ignore them, They don't represent United fans, I can't stand that forum.

It's scary how in the past a lot of them are; but every club has that group of fans anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Sometimes I wish I could be banned from this place too.

 

It's not that bad, I've had a good welcome from Leicester fans, Unlike Red Cafe, When they overreact to everything. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UniFox21 said:

It's always nice to get another fans opinion on things; we have a handful of other posters from other clubs such as Wolves, Celtic and Watford. 

 

At the end of the day everyone is a football fan, it's good to be able to have discussion with people of different opinions 

Exactly, I'm going off-topic here, But I genuinely seeing you lot challenging for top 4 next season, Even if you don't keep Harry Maguire, You have a good team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chrysalis said:

he also put in replies he thinks the bid been accepted.

 

If it's true, I want this done as soon as possible, But I've got no confidence in Ed Woodward, Because he takes too much time to get deals done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thecarrickfan said:

Anyway, Back on-topic, I do hope we get Harry Maguire, But we're too slow in getting deals done. 

Whichever way it goes - I just want it done now. On your advice, I will delete my Red Cafe account forthwith, there is only so much chain yanking one chap can do anyway :thumbup:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Whichever way it goes - I just want it done now. On your advice, I will delete my Red Cafe account forthwith, there is only so much chain yanking one chap can do anyway :thumbup:

 

 

It's up to you if you want to stay on there, On Harry Maguire, I agree, I want this done quickly as well, But we rarely make any signings on pre-season, Apart from Romelu Lukaku 2 years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...