Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Is this the most boring transfer saga in living memory or is just because its the most recent? 

I don't think this is happening until we've finished buying. I don't care if this goes on till the last day of the window. I bet his wife would like Paris :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Liams tracked the owners plane landing in Erfurt, 45m away for Leipzig.....

.........Timo Werner??? :ph34r:

Image result for gtfo

:D

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Liams tracked the owners plane landing in Erfurt, 45m away for Leipzig.....

.........Timo Werner??? :ph34r:

1. The only time I can remember us *actually* sending an aircraft to pick up a player was Nathan ****ing Dyer....

2. I hope it's not, mainly because my dad would insist on referring to him as "that Irish fella, Tim O'Werner". It was nauseating enough hearing about Nic O'Rosberg for the last decade or so. 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

1. The only time I can remember us *actually* sending an aircraft to pick up a player was Nathan ****ing Dyer....

2. I hope it's not, mainly because my dad would insist on referring to him as "that Irish fella, Tim O'Werner". It was nauseating enough hearing about Nic O'Rosberg for the last decade or so. 

Am I the only one whose read this in the most stereotypical Irish accent possible lol

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Jean-Kévin Augustin

That would be weird, somewhere on this forum I got involved in a debate about signings and I said we should try looking at this guy... hopefully our scouting teams don't rely on my personal recommendations as I've a terrible eye for talent.

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Is this the most boring transfer saga in living memory or is just because its the most recent? 

Not Leicester but I remember the Vieira sagas were god awful, lasted about 5 summers too.

If his agent hasn't said anything to the press regarding him staying (some player's agents do to quash any exit rumours), then it may well be a very strong possibility that he'll move on to pastures new.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If his agent hasn't said anything to the press regarding him staying (some player's agents do to quash any exit rumours), then it may well be a very strong possibility that he'll move on to pastures new.

Page 129 and Wymes cracks the case ! ...   :D

• Haha 3

Really fed up with this now, the season is one month away, we're well into pre season now giving us limited time to get in and integrate any replacement.

Genuinely feel we should refuse to deal with any bid if it comes in beyond a certain time. They know the asking price, meet it or get in the bin.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Really fed up with this now, the season is one month away, we're well into pre season now giving us limited time to get in and integrate any replacement.

Genuinely feel we should refuse to deal with any bid if it comes in beyond a certain time. They know the asking price, meet it or get in the bin.

Surely we can put a deadline/ultimatum to Utd and Harry - either

• if you want to go for 80m submit a transfer request
  • If you are happy to wait (Like the club) for 90m, then we tell Utd, 1 week or get lost

Simples ? :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Surely we can put a deadline/ultimatum to Utd and Harry - either

• if you want to go for 80m submit a transfer request
  • If you are happy to wait (Like the club) for 90m, then we tell Utd, 1 week or get lost

Simples ? :dunno:

Maybe we have ...   maybe we have said you can go if we get X to come here ...    who knows.   But I feel confident we won't just let him go and then start flapping around ....    if we haven't learnt from the DD/Silva debacle the whole recruitment department wants hitting over the head with a base ball bat !! ...   Twice !! 

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.7ae95d98d7982762b8a380a13b9376c1.png

Sorry. Promise this is the last time I post such a toilet source :blush:

Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s close to the truth.  Man U just operate in quicksand.

They have been told what it will take.  We have no incentive to sell, except receiving that fee.  Meanwhile, they decide to finesse us (though every 10-year-old knows they end up paying the price for the player they want).  Keeping their corporate structure of attorneys, accountants and execs in a job by taking a week to decide how to “sweeten” their offer to something they’ve been told, and told, will be refused.  And so it will continue ...