Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

why would we accept an offer linked to a load of add-ons?  I wouldn't even want us to sell with part of the fee  contingent on  the success of decent sides like Liverpool or Man City  let alone this lot who will go nowhere under Solskjaer

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.d9fb5d8efc9fc777a953832f34c5ae09.png

Quite simply, we’re starting to worry the “elite” teams again - we’ve got a young and talented squad, a top class manager and no need to sell our best players.

So we will show Man Utd the respect they deserve.

Pay the asking price or we keep Maguire. Simple as that.

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Guarantee you the people who are making those tweets and stupid comments aren't proper football fans, not worth getting worked up for lol

This is the downside of so many football tourists (Yes I am aware they fill their stadium, but how many of those match attendees write this stupid tweets?)

4 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Guarantee you the people who are making those tweets and stupid comments aren't proper football fans, not worth getting worked up for lol

Quite right. Like others have said, pay the asking price and get the player. Otherwise look elsewhere. It isn’t hard and it isn’t about respect, it’s business. 

Edited by ARM1968

Maguire isn’t going to Old Trafford, if he leaves it will be to his preferred choice which is Man City but they won’t stump up the £85/£90million we are asking unless they offer a player plus cash...

So make him Captain and lets go for a top 4 place .... :scarf:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I've seen that Man United want £90m for Lukaku.

35ibuv.jpg

I’ve said it before I’ll say it again, Man Utd are too thick to realise they inflate the transfer market with every single transfer.

They bought him overpriced, they’re selling him at an ever more outrageous over price.

The lad who made the point about the ‘top’ clubs not investing in youth/buying young and improving/taking gambles makes a great point aswell, I’m gonna use that one, alot.

50 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Maguire isn’t going to Old Trafford, if he leaves it will be to his preferred choice which is Man City but they won’t stump up the £85/£90million we are asking unless they offer a player plus cash...

So make him Captain and lets go for a top 4 place .... :scarf:

He will go there if Man City don't stump up. Sorry to dissapoint you.

1 minute ago, Micky said:

He will go there if Man City don't stump up. Sorry to dissapoint you.

If he does then he'll close off that *dream move* once and for all Micky? 

• Like 1

A united fan on RedCafe deciding to go on about punctuation after being told he knew less about Leicester than a Leicester fan

"And damn, learn how punctuation works, I have almost never seen you use a full stop to end a sentence properly." 

They are properly up themselves over there.