Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

17 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Get the impression something is going on ...  

785F148E-66A3-45F9-B04F-5AB47DE13FF9.jpeg

That's quite a quote from John Cross, who is a respected journalist rather than just a click bait merchant and there are no weasel words in the sentence that imply a rehashed rumour. 

If its true, why on earth would Dunk have his heart on Leicester and say that to Cross (or at least one of his entourage did) unless there are been contact of some sort. I'm thinking that its credible that Dunk is the plan B if McGuire goes

39 minutes ago, Manc Fox said:

So Utd are taking a hard stance & want £90m for Lukaku & £180m for Pogba, but lil ol’ Leicester should be happy to accept £65m for Harry. Laughable!!

Absolutely. but as OGS said last week they ARE Man Utd.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

A united fan on RedCafe deciding to go on about punctuation after being told he knew less about Leicester than a Leicester fan

"And damn, learn how punctuation works, I have almost never seen you use a full stop to end a sentence properly." 

They are properly up themselves over there.

Yeah he’s a bit special that DoomSlayer character, nothing like a stereotypical plastic Manc full of ?to make me laugh!

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Is Dunk any good? will be 28 this year has had one England cap and we are thinking of spewing 40m on him, seems a bit steep.

Just keep Harry and sell him next season for the same amount or more. 

Agree. Very steep even in today's inflated prices and probably not necessary if we give our existing resources a fair crack of the whip, which I think BR will.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Frank admission of where they are now. Down and out and needing us to sell them players on the cheap. 

Desperate not to pay a premium for their direct rival's best players but at the same time being extorted by their own extremely average players for over a million quid a month then wondering why they can't offload the ****ers. 

Nightmare scenario is a late deal for Maguire that leaves us an inadequate amount of time to close a deal for a replacement + a pre-season injury to Evans.

I’m alright with his leaving, but we’ve got too much going on to allow a departure like that to undermine cohesion / preparations going into the year.

55 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Lol 

ReSpEcT

Manchester United, not just a football team, but a charity to lesser teams, the benevolent giant of football, an honour to be on the same pitch when we play, the Romans of world football.

I actually hope we do sell. Only because I want to see Oadby's Josh Knight play.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4everfox said:

Screw this, I'd rather we signed Nathan Ake if we're replacing Maguire

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

Ake would be a quality signing frankly. Not a fan of Dunk tbf. 

55 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Nightmare scenario is a late deal for Maguire that leaves us an inadequate amount of time to close a deal for a replacement + a pre-season injury to Evans.

I’m alright with his leaving, but we’ve got too much going on to allow a departure like that to undermine cohesion / preparations going into the year.

Ake would be a great replacement ..  but Citeh are sniffing round him now that they have lost interest in Maguire.  Manu need Maguire to keep any sort of credibility and will no doubt come in with an improved offer.  I'd guess, and its been reported, that we have put a deadline in place so it will all happen in the next week or so.  Dunk could do the job and I think everything will happen very quickly.  Maguire wants to go, Ake is not available and so I think this is the best choice we have.  

Edited by Countryfox

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

A united fan on RedCafe deciding to go on about punctuation after being told he knew less about Leicester than a Leicester fan

"And damn, learn how punctuation works, I have almost never seen you use a full stop to end a sentence properly." 

They are properly up themselves over there.

I quoted that blokes post and said it was embarrassing, I've now been bannedlol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

I'm not seeing any Man Utd fans on here, yet some of you are there winding them all up...

That's because most Lithuanians don't know where Leicester is.

• Haha 2