Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

13 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

If he said that on the pre season camp, he’d have been told get on the plane back home mate. 

United have a week left. Can’t see us disrupting our season three weeks before 

We didn’t do that to Riyad

5 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

We didn’t do that to Riyad

Different circumstances

First time Riyad went missing and sat in an airport when he should have been playing for Algeria 

January he again used the occasion of international duty to announced his plans after he was finished at AFCON

Maguire would have some face to announce his intentions in front of the whole squad

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

1 hour ago, MGLCFC said:

But what he earns in a year is what the majority dream of earning in a life time. As. I said before, invested correctly, he would have no financial worries for the rest of his life, even staying at Leicester.

Believe me he'll feel a lot more comfortable at 40 with a net worth of £20m rather than £10m.

I. Still think this is lazy bullshit journalism the pictures from Évian seeing Maguire laughing with the lads does that look like a player that wants to leave ?

And I’m sure Leicester won’t go any lower than £95m so Man Utd need to pay up or Fuch off !!

26 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

He thinks United will turn it around. He wants the money. He wants the reputation. He believes in Ole. The last reason seems far fetched but the other three seem fair.

Is he a friend of yours? 

Not doubting you, just wondering how you know this information. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

****ing tabloids are desperate for Harry to sign for Man United. 

I don't believe any of these "I want to leave" reports.

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

If he said that on the pre season camp, he’d have been told get on the plane back home mate. 

United have a week left. Can’t see us disrupting our season three weeks before 

This is what I'm thinking. 

There's no way he'd have been allowed to stick around if he was saying to the staff and players he wanted to leave. 

No way we leave it to the last minute to replace him or let him go, we've been burnt before and seemed to have learnt from it. 

The Sun cranking it up yet further:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9501566/man-utd-harry-maguire-leicester-transfer/

236444282_Screenshot_20190713-231852_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.0be6dd675574ef26dfc043df6e06fd8f.jpg

Sod what I said a few posts back. I hope he stays just so these **** rags don't get what they want. It's actually disgusting.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MIAMI_FOX said:

It will be ridiculous if we get 75-80m for Maguire, but this really could happen it seems. :giggle:

nah with the transfer fees these days he's worth 75 - 80m to us so its not ridiculous. id rather he stayed tbh just cant see him in a Manu/manc shirt. its just not right