Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

8 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7270337/Vichais-pledge-Harry-Maguire-finally-secure-away-Leicester.html

Perhaps I’m being over the top, but I think this is a ****ing disgusting use of our late owner’s name to add weight to a transfer rumour. 

(I know it's The Mail with this story and not The Sun but this sums up my feelings towards the tabloids).

Just now, LinekersApples said:

Off topic, but did you see Kanes winner today?

back on topic: Ronaldo also scored. Do you know how much he cost Real Madrid when he signed? 

Have you heard of inflation mate. If a prime. Ronaldo was sold now he would be well upwards of 200 million. 80 million was the price back then not relevant now. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

To be fair his head was turned last season and his heart has already left which to me was one of the reasons his performances dipped . I don’t necessarily want him to go but but it’s clear he wants to move and if we get 80 mill then jobs a goodun 

Nah im not convinced by this. He wasn't great last season but neither was most of the England wc squad. Alli, Pickford, Trippier were all pretty poor last season. I think the wc played a part in his average season rather than his attitude. Also, many other players weren't great under Puel, including Vardy. 

19 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7270337/Vichais-pledge-Harry-Maguire-finally-secure-away-Leicester.html

Perhaps I’m being over the top, but I think this is a ****ing disgusting use of our late owner’s name to add weight to a transfer rumour. 

isn't that a rehash of an old story

Edited by HankMarvin

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Nah im not convinced by this. He wasn't great last season but neither was most of the England wc squad. Alli, Pickford, Trippier were all pretty poor last season. I think the wc played a part in his average season rather than his attitude. Also, many other players weren't great under Puel, including Vardy. 

Probably a combination of all 3. Heads turned , World Cup and Puel . 

10 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

Off topic, but did you see Kanes winner today?

back on topic: Ronaldo also scored. Do you know how much he cost Real Madrid when he signed? 

Yeah, 2 bags of footballs & an un used scratch card apparently 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg

17 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Spot on mate, it's also why Pogba hasn't excelled because he hasn't got the protection behind him. 

He’s one of the best attacking midfielders in the world but because he has to cover the defence as well as pushing forward he ends up wasting his strengths. Why Utd can’t see this is beyond me.

18 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Nah.. I'd use.. 

How are those Super Spurs boys getting on today Sylofox?.. COYS! 

The idea is to let people know you're in huge trouble

... not motivate them to let you die!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

Off topic, Should Sean’s rap be played before every home game. Maybe replace the post horn gallop.

The global voice of the fans

kicking off in the stands...

Jeff schlupps on da ball

jeff schlupps had a shot

da Ball is in the stand 

Jeff schlupps killed a fan...

the Harry Kane bit :appl:lol

• Haha 3

They're getting incredibly salty about this now.

It's almost as if they don't want any opinion that could damage their ego and burst their bubble of being the almighty team.

We get fans from other teams joining in transfers or just in upcoming games; yet these lot can't accept a few fans jumping over to discuss the transfer and warn them of the troll ITKs. 

Screenshot_20190721-232724.png

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They're getting incredibly salty about this now.

It's almost as if they don't want any opinion that could damage their ego and burst their bubble of being the almighty team.

We get fans from other teams joining in transfers or just in upcoming games; yet these lot can't accept a few fans jumping over to discuss the transfer and warn them of the troll ITKs. 

Screenshot_20190721-232724.png

It’s what happens when you believe anything and everything. Ole will last about 3 months, big Sam will come in and they’ll finish 10th. 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg
  • Haha 1

I've entered a parallel universe, where a mathematical fact is argued to be a lie because the money might be spent.

A profit of £53.5m is an awful lot of money, regardless of what it is spent on. I'd love to know what a proper profit is, if this isn't one.

Oh, and @murphy...

Capture.PNG

4 hours ago, KP Fox said:

I have a feeling Man City are going to "gazump" the deal at the 11th hour. They want him pretty badly and I reckon Harry would prefer to go there as well

I have a sneaky feeling that's going to happen too.