Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

I wouldn't take too much from this match as far as Norwich's season will go. Bottom third of the league are all gonna look about the same at Anfield.

Just trying to rack my brains as to when we got promoted, I don’t think we invested too heavily, Ulloa being the obvious big signing, but kept faith in a lot of our championship players, did marvels for us in the end!

Norwich defending like a non-league team. 

Can see them getting battered away from home on several occasions. Attack is like their only tactic, totally disregarding any defensive organisation. 

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Just trying to rack my brains as to when we got promoted, I don’t think we invested too heavily, Ulloa being the obvious big signing, but kept faith in a lot of our championship players, did marvels for us in the end!

also got robbed at anfield that season

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Absolutely. (Ignoring the 6 months at the bottom of the league)

Kasper, Morgan, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Vardy all won the league from the side that came up!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I wouldn't take too much from this match as far as Norwich's season will go. Bottom third of the league are all gonna look about the same at Anfield.

Most go and sit back and frustrate Liverpool and end up losing not very often it’s 4-0 at half time

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

Agreed. Everyone will knee jerk insist Norwich will get relegated after this. Anyone can get slaughtered at Anfield. 

• Like 1

Just now, spacemunky said:

TAA plays some fantastic balls into the box.

Was just about to post this!

Quality player..

• Like 1

It's terrible defending. Doesn't matter who they are playing against, they won't beat the shit teams either if they defender like this. 

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Absolutely. (Ignoring the 6 months at the bottom of the league)

Kasper, Morgan, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Vardy all won the league from the side that came up!

We only talk about the last 7 games and Man U at home! But yes great times!