Jump to content
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

That was FIFA?

 

2 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Was it ? 

Same thing tho corrupt football governing body ! :ph34r:

Yeah and never enforced the fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whilst Man United and Wolves are in great form, we don't know yet how they'll cope with being chased rather than doing the chasing. Hopefully it won't come to it and we'll keep the distance but it shouldn't be assumed they'll carry on as normal.

 

The pressure changes should positions change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bocelli’s at the wheel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can somebody please make a montage of all the handballs that have been given for/against us this season, or in most of the cases, not been given for us?

Edited by Walkers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's very likely to be some form of decision-corruption going on, but who would potentially take the Premier League/The FA on and push them to explain in full the reasons in certain decision-making etc?

 

Think VAR has made the game worse for these suspicions, as if it's no longer a conspiracy theory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

There's very likely to be some form of decision-corruption going on, but who would potentially take the Premier League/The FA on and push them to explain in full the reasons in certain decision-making etc?

 

Think VAR has made the game worse for these suspicions, as if it's no longer a conspiracy theory.

You don't believe that do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

You don't believe that do you?

I don't like to say it but I tend to agree with the original comment. Once or twice to not go your way will happen. But every handball we have not got a penalty and any that touch our hand they give. For a system that is meant to be very accurate there are still huge differences. 

 

Soyuncu V Livepool

Ndidi Tonight were both pens. 

Stirling and Mane dives Both pens.

 

Not given 

 

Villa Cup - Blatant

Brighton last week

Rüdiger hand behind his back

de Bruyne in the wall 

Ederson punching Kelechi and clearing out Barnes

Ben Mee Burnely handball

I am sure there was a handball in the Arsenal game as well which somehow the referee missed and var. 

Vardy - Booked v Watford at home blatant pen. 

 

There are too many on this list that should have been penalties. Taking aside my bias as a Leicester fan, I know wolves and Sheff Utd have had bad decisions as well. But there are a host here for us that should easily have been given. If they were at a big club they would have got them. The issue is not var really, it is the person in charge which effectively is a referee choosing whatever he wants at that time without any clarity or consistency. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if it's coincidence but teams in shit form are finding it hard to break it without fans. Even if they are getting on your back at least it might give you something extra. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know he was an unpopular appointment and we all laughed at it but Bruce is doing a better job than Benitez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bournemouth 0 Newcastle 4!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never thought I'd say it but come on West Ham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

West Ham are hopeless, our third team managed to beat them.

 

2-0 Chelsea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unique FC said:

I don't like to say it but I tend to agree with the original comment. Once or twice to not go your way will happen. But every handball we have not got a penalty and any that touch our hand they give. For a system that is meant to be very accurate there are still huge differences. 

 

Soyuncu V Livepool

Ndidi Tonight were both pens. 

Stirling and Mane dives Both pens.

 

Not given 

 

Villa Cup - Blatant

Brighton last week

Rüdiger hand behind his back

de Bruyne in the wall 

Ederson punching Kelechi and clearing out Barnes

Ben Mee Burnely handball

I am sure there was a handball in the Arsenal game as well which somehow the referee missed and var. 

Vardy - Booked v Watford at home blatant pen. 

 

There are too many on this list that should have been penalties. Taking aside my bias as a Leicester fan, I know wolves and Sheff Utd have had bad decisions as well. But there are a host here for us that should easily have been given. If they were at a big club they would have got them. The issue is not var really, it is the person in charge which effectively is a referee choosing whatever he wants at that time without any clarity or consistency. 

 

 

 

Please don't go the penalty path.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Never thought I'd say it but come on West Ham

I feel the same - I still hope they go down and take Karen and the dildos with them but win tonight please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny feeling West Ham will get something tonight. Antonio will cause those centre backs problems 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newcastle scoring 4 away from home. I ****ing give up. 

 

Bournemouth are going to turn up for one game and we all know it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Bournemouth are going to turn up for one game and we all know it. 

"Howe delight as Bournemouth edge past sorry Leicester".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unique FC said:

I don't like to say it but I tend to agree with the original comment. Once or twice to not go your way will happen. But every handball we have not got a penalty and any that touch our hand they give. For a system that is meant to be very accurate there are still huge differences. 

 

Soyuncu V Livepool

Ndidi Tonight were both pens. 

Stirling and Mane dives Both pens.

 

Not given 

 

Villa Cup - Blatant

Brighton last week

Rüdiger hand behind his back

de Bruyne in the wall 

Ederson punching Kelechi and clearing out Barnes

Ben Mee Burnely handball

I am sure there was a handball in the Arsenal game as well which somehow the referee missed and var. 

Vardy - Booked v Watford at home blatant pen. 

 

There are too many on this list that should have been penalties. Taking aside my bias as a Leicester fan, I know wolves and Sheff Utd have had bad decisions as well. But there are a host here for us that should easily have been given. If they were at a big club they would have got them. The issue is not var really, it is the person in charge which effectively is a referee choosing whatever he wants at that time without any clarity or consistency. 

 

 

 

But it's that sort of generalisation makes the whole conspiracy nonsense.  The idea that other teams don't have as many bad decisions as us without any evidence makes the conspiracy meaningless also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Klopp: “we won’t defend our title next year we’ll attack it” - what ? Just feck off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...