Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Why aren't Chelsea playing Rudiger? There's no senior player, as such, in the centre of defence. That has to play a part, surely? Not that I'm complaining. I just hope Sheff Utd get complacent when they play us!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

You are right.

He won't want to be messed around and it's probably why he only signed till the of the season rather than commit long term yet .

He's done his CV a world of good though. I think he could have his pick of a lot of jobs. Personally, I think somewhere like Palace would suit him. 

• Like 1
Just now, Happy Fox said:

Us and Manchester United will finish in the top 4 can see Chelsea dropping out

can you let me know to your thoughts on this across the past few weeks ?  Are you one of the ‘reactionarys’ on here or the ‘relaxed’ 

Chelsea have games left at home to Norwich and Wolverhampton; away at Anfield. It’s possible that they only  her four more points after this game. You can  all do the maths if that’s the case 😊😊😊😊

Just now, st albans fox said:

can you let me know to your thoughts on this across the past few weeks ?  Are you one of the ‘reactionarys’ on here or the ‘relaxed’ 

I am pretty relaxed ;)

2 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Why aren't Chelsea playing Rudiger? There's no senior player, as such, in the centre of defence. That has to play a part, surely? Not that I'm complaining. I just hope Sheff Utd get complacent when they play us!

It’s baffling. In particular the choice of Christensen. He’s so weak physically that strikers bully him. 

Equally Abraham is not a good choice striker if you are not going to dominate the ball. Doesn’t run behind and struggles with physicality 

• Like 1

Generally Chelsea are very good to watch going forward, but they are suspect at the back. Werner and Ziyech will probably improve their conversion rate, but unless they strengthen defensively I wonder if it will make enough of a difference for them

next season. A win for us tomorrow would be massive if the score stays as is

1 minute ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Generally Chelsea are very good to watch going forward, but they are suspect at the back. Werner and Ziyech will probably improve their conversion rate, but unless they strengthen defensively I wonder if it will make enough of a difference for them

next season. A win for us tomorrow would be massive if the score stays as is

They'll buy a LB, Alonso defensively is very suspect.

Having only recently tuned in I can immediately see what the problem is ..   Chelsea are down to 11 players ...  Kante isn’t playing ...   :D

Loving this ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They'll buy a LB, Alonso defensively is very suspect.

Need another goalkeeper too. Kepa was terrible business at £80m, not worth half of that