Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Should have been a PK and a red on the miss - Zouma was pulling the player and no advantage ultimately came to the striker lol lollol

Edited by NaijaFox
5 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Is it just me or is the new chelsea kit just really, really wank

Nice of them to acknowledge the goals against if you ask me.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Watching this, the game v Sheff U is going to be seriously hard.

For some reason they’ve not been great away from home it was only a few weeks ago they lost 3-0 to Newcastle keep the faith!

7 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

This is a great Sheffield United performance. Chelsea obviously not good though. At least McGoldrick has scored his first premier League goal because that would have happened against us. 

Remember when he was linked to us under Pearson in the Championship and everyone was kicking off? 

7 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

If wolves and liverpool beat chelsea we just need 5 points. Assuming wolves win every game and finish on 64 Chelsea 63. And goal difference. Chelsea could finish 6th the way they are going. But if Liverpool beat them 7 points is enough with our goal difference. Win our next 3 and Liverpool can draw with them and we still be safe. If 5th is enough I can see wolves doing it by winning last 4.

Arggghhhhh too many numbers, too much concentration required, just tell me we are going to make top 4 Foz tell me

9 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

If wolves and liverpool beat chelsea we just need 5 points. Assuming wolves win every game and finish on 64 Chelsea 63. And goal difference. Chelsea could finish 6th the way they are going. But if Liverpool beat them 7 points is enough with our goal difference. Win our next 3 and Liverpool can draw with them and we still be safe. If 5th is enough I can see wolves doing it by winning last 4.

mindblown.jpeg

• Haha 3

They should snap the manager of the season trophy in half.

Give half to Klopp

Give the other half to Wilder

Wilder deserves something of some kind, the guy has been magnificent.

Just now, st albans fox said:

Do you take a point tomorrow and then bank on equaling Chelsea’s results in the last three games ??

Bournemouth absolutely no way, got to be a win ffs

Edited by foxes_rule1978
1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Do you take a point tomorrow and then bank on equaling Chelsea’s results in the last three games ??

Absolutely not. Tomorrow is our best chance of 3 points in our remaining 4. 

Just had a quick browse on the Watford forum, can't believe how many of them don't want Pearson as their manager.

Seems alot want another foreign name in.

• Sad 4

McGoldrick and McBurnie, what a strike force...The blades served Chelsea a breakie they can't handle, an Egan 2 Macs...and what about the Chelsea goalie, what a useless Kepa!

I get my coat.

Edited by Blue Collar
1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Christ no, didn't Newcastle go to Bournemouth and put 5 past them last week? 

If we turn up how we did in the first half of the season we can have them buried.....if

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Bournemouth absolutely no way, got to be a win ffs

Just now, Osavo said:

Absolutely not. Tomorrow is our best chance of 3 points in our remaining 4. 

just pointing out that avoiding defeat is extremely important ........ football managers are very pragmatic ......

makes sundays game even bigger must win now.

Chelsea should beat norwich so at least 4 points from the next two needed.

this looks like going to the wire at this point.

Edited by twister
8 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Remember when he was linked to us under Pearson in the Championship and everyone was kicking off? 

It was when we just came up, bid £7m on deadline day 2014

• Like 1