Jump to content
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Dont know if I can face tonights match as it will go something like this:

 

- Some promising play from both sides

- Southampton having a couple of half chances as they get more into the game around 20 minutes in

- As Southampton are on top giving some hope, Man U score just before the drinks break.

- The rest of the half is non descript until Man U score in first half injury team

- In the second half nothing will happen. At all. Except for a third Man U goal around the 70 minute mark.

You can all thank me now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

We still need those three wins but at least we're still hanging on in there.

 

We need a serious reaction from the boys on Thursday.

 

I don't know why I'm still optimistic but I am.

I'm the same. I think it's because literally anything can happen. We've done crazier things before. Let's go! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

So that means it's at least down to the last day right, even if we mess up against Sheffield?

 

This is just an insane rollercoaster of emotions right now. 

No, it will only go to the last day as long as Man Utd and Leicester don't have a 4pt difference in the next two games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

And palace can't keep losing. Eye on Fa cup too. And pressure if we win just before they play. Come on Leicester! Foxes never quit!

I can see Palace wanting to go to all out to stop them getting to Champions League... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lcfcfoz said:

What happens if we match United results and win next two and level on goal score and against and draw final day?

Cags vs Maguire see who’s co*k really is massive 

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gerard said:

No, it will only go to the last day as long as Man Utd and Leicester don't have a 4pt difference in the next two games.

Yeah, sorry I meant that at the very least we are taking them to the last day, but obviously if we beat Sheffield and they don't win at Palace, then we have got it. (How is that still possible?!). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

To think our 9-0 possibly spurred on Southampton to get results like this. In a weird way that 9-0 might help us to the CL in ways we'd never imagined. 

Edited by Collymore
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

We still need those three wins but at least we're still hanging on in there.

 

We need a serious reaction from the boys on Thursday.

 

I don't know why I'm still optimistic but I am.

 

Hopefully that will put a skip in the players step. 

 

Love to see Norwich turn up at Chelsea tomorrow and put in a performance.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rachhere said:

I can see Palace wanting to go to all out to stop them getting to Champions League... 

Roy's job on line in danger of losing 8 on bounce he will be livid they played well v Chelsea need to score 1st, I've got faith lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rachhere said:

Yeah, sorry I meant that at the very least we are taking them to the last day, but obviously if we beat Sheffield and they don't win at Palace, then we have got it. (How is that still possible?!). 

There's 3 games left

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...