Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Guest An Sionnach
8 minutes ago, shailen said:

So Vardy and Kasper running the dressing room again 😂

Along with Jonny almost certainly , thank God. Bren can can scribble in his notebook and keep his mouth shut , it will be player power that gets the job done if it can be.

45 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Going in the posts that didn't age well category!

United Choke again!

No one is consistent, this is going to the wire! 3 cup finals left.

Bring it!

Well how the turn tables have turned

17 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Great Post match quote from Hasenhuttl. "If you stop being brave, stop being on the front foot then you have problems against one on one quality." 

Someone should show Brendan that interview. Humility and focus .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Along with Jonny almost certainly , thank God. Bren can can scribble in his notebook and keep his mouth shut , it will be player power that gets the job done if it can be.

ridiculous, then what;s the point of a manager?

2 minutes ago, limeydale said:

It won Chelsea a champions league. Di Matteo just sat back and Terry (from the stands), Lampard and Drogba did the rest. Some clubs have dressing rooms with actual leaders who know exactly what needs doing and care enough to stop a train wreck when they see one coming... Player power is sometimes a good thing. 

Guest An Sionnach
Just now, limeydale said:

I have wondered about that for years , scream and shout from the touchline , show some passion , at least Claudio did that. And as for crazy old Martin he was our twelfth man.

34 minutes ago, shailen said:

We've beaten sheff utd and spurs once this season and we really need to do it again. Both games will be tough as they are both two well organised teams but are very different in their style of play. 

Beat those two and it might be enough can't see Chelsea getting more than 5 points 

3 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

It won Chelsea a champions league. Di Matteo just sat back and Terry (from the stands), Lampard and Drogba did the rest. Some clubs have dressing rooms with actual leaders who know exactly what needs doing and care enough to stop a train wreck when they see one coming... Player power is sometimes a good thing. 

You give me your player power vs my Claudio no?

4 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

I have wondered about that for years , scream and shout from the touchline , show some passion , at least Claudio did that. And as for crazy old Martin he was our twelfth man.

See the managers job is largely thankless...you put in 90% of the work behind the video line and get judged for the 10% that's seen.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

Spurs won't want Chelsea to get top 4 they won't forget the bridge a few years back, revenge is sweet, I'm sure you can all remember the game aha

Given that we 'won' the game that night they might get their pound of flesh from us.