Jump to content
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We're gonna finish 8th aren't we?

Presently, the only way we're finishing at least 7th is if Wolves fail to win tonight and lose to Chelsea.

 

Time for the whole club to stop pissing about and show some backbone.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Corky said:

Presently, the only way we're finishing at least 7th is if Wolves fail to win tonight and lose to Chelsea.

 

Time for the whole club to stop pissing about and show some backbone.

Should have started after the Watford game tbf. Or Brighton. 

 

We've had these disappointing moments already post lockdown that should have triggered a reaction.

 

Now we have 3 tough games remaining

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Reading this thread some of our so called fans seem to almost enjoy/wish for us to be unsuccessful. So negative and bizarre. 

We have got the weirdest fans going around I think, some of the comments are ridiculous and I think you’re right some genuinely seem to enjoy our failures and want others to beat us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Reading this thread some of our so called fans seem to almost enjoy/wish for us to be unsuccessful. So negative and bizarre. 

 

Or isnt it actually the complete opposite?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus steps on Cook. it's taking ages to check so shouldn't be given as a penalty. What can they keep looking at?

 

Thankfully disallowed but makes a mockery of the Fernandes one against Villa.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

 

Or isnt it actually the complete opposite?

No not in my opinion. Some people seem to love the oppurtunity to be negative. I spend my time thinking about how high we can finish or what it would take to get into the champions league. Others seem to enjoy thinking about finishing 8th. I don't get it at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peach0000 said:

No not in my opinion. Some people seem to love the oppurtunity to be negative. I spend my time thinking about how high we can finish or what it would take to get into the champions league. Others seem to enjoy thinking about finishing 8th. I don't get it at all. 

And in my opinion some people show blind faith.

 

Thankfully our chairman isn't one of those people:whistle:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

And in my opinion some people show blind faith.

 

Thankfully our chairman isn't one of those people:whistle:

I'd prefer to live my life as an optimist and be happy. Pessimism makes people miserable and is fortunately not for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

No not in my opinion. Some people seem to love the oppurtunity to be negative. I spend my time thinking about how high we can finish or what it would take to get into the champions league. Others seem to enjoy thinking about finishing 8th. I don't get it at all. 

I think people have been watching what has been happening over the last few months of football and are nervous about what can happen in the next week. 14 points clear of 5th place and can now potentially finish 8th. The weekend game didn’t help much. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

No not in my opinion. Some people seem to love the oppurtunity to be negative. I spend my time thinking about how high we can finish or what it would take to get into the champions league. Others seem to enjoy thinking about finishing 8th. I don't get it at all. 

 

The people who seem to enjoy thinking about finishing 8th are the people who complain that others are pissed off, not the ones that are literally pissed off that we could finish 8th!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...