Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

14 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I’d rather take a league win than a whole bag of nothing, which in reality is what Spurs have achieved. Yes I do understand their current CL qualification credentials, but they lose every time it’s important we didn’t. We won the league. That means something even if it was a one off. 

We are starting to sound like...

Leeds,Derby,,& Forest fans....

Let's not climb on any high horse!!!

29 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

We are starting to sound like...

Leeds,Derby,,& Forest fans....

Let's not climb on any high horse!!!

I disagree. There is no harm in celebrating your successes. You don’t have to be arrogant about it. I bet you the Spurs fans would trade. Winning the league was epic. We did it against all the odds, literally. Nothing wrong with enjoying that. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I disagree. There is no harm in celebrating your successes. You don’t have to be arrogant about it. I bet you the Spurs fans would trade. Winning the league was epic. We did it against all the odds, literally. Nothing wrong with enjoying that. 

But we(sorry this forum) don't like to hear those other 3 teams + L'pool talking about their success..

4 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

But they are chasing top 3,runs in the CL....We are happy with best top 5-8.

Home fans always remember the memories,and that sir @Baldeagle..is what it's all about...

Not false one upmanship!!!

But tic-tac-toe..is not my game...

Banter ok...but we have to be bigger & humble of our history..let others count theirs..

But in all honesty that’s kinda of my point. Still chasing but still winning the grand sum of **** all . I can always put up with other teams doing better than us I have absolutely no problem with that . But what I can’t abide is media love ins with teams that are over hyped and and are the current media darlings that can’t win sod all . 

• Like 1

It was recent enough to still be happy about. Something like that is once in a lifetime for a club like us. If you claim you can't understand our fans disliking Spurs then to be honest you're lying.

• Like 2

Pleased to see that all the teams mooted as our rivals only managed 1 point between them. West Ham, Everton, Watford & Southampton, just Wolves left.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

8 hours ago, Vacamion said:

Blimey. 

John McGinn being interviewed post match. 

His eyes are so far apart, he looks like a Picasso painting. 

When he crys the tears roll down his back.. 

• Haha 1

Just saw the post match interview of the Sheffield United game. 

A voice-off between Chris Wilder and Sean Dyche would be worth listening to!! 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Just saw the post match interview of the Sheffield United game. 

A voice-off between Chris Wilder and Sean Dyche would be worth listening to!! 

dow4nload.jpeg.jpg

Whilst we’ve had our fun on social media arguing between ourselves as supporters. 

Gary Neville has just managed to successfully alienate a number of Manchester United supporters on twitter this morning 

11 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

But we(sorry this forum) don't like to hear those other 3 teams + L'pool talking about their success..

I actually don’t mind at all. Success is success. Celebrate it. That’s what we’re all wanting as supporters. Seems odd to achieve and then not enjoy or celebrate it. Maybe it’s just me, but I bloody love that we won the league. Anyway I’ll leave it there as I do see your point, even though I don’t agree with it. That’s the beauty of good forums, we can appreciate each other’s points without having to agree as such.  

32 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I actually don’t mind at all. Success is success. Celebrate it. That’s what we’re all wanting as supporters. Seems odd to achieve and then not enjoy or celebrate it. Maybe it’s just me, but I bloody love that we won the league. Anyway I’ll leave it there as I do see your point, even though I don’t agree with it. That’s the beauty of good forums, we can appreciate each other’s points without having to agree as such.  

Oh we don't disagree...I was being critical of some parts/posters of this forum.. I actually believe this is one of

The best posts on the subject..

I would jump in the trenches with you on this..like you said all fans should celebrate,their traditional past,present,and potential future...achievements

I don't like lower snidey criticism from this forum on other clubs successeses ,nothing wrong with banter,but some are well over zealous and jealous ,it IMO demeans the forum..Hence the sarcasm..!!:cheers:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Whilst we’ve had our fun on social media arguing between ourselves as supporters. 

Gary Neville has just managed to successfully alienate a number of Manchester United supporters on twitter this morning 

What did Neville say?

Oof, so all four teams competing for 7th go goalless on the first weekend and last season's top three score 13 between them 

• Like 2

Abraham and Mount starting for Chelsea good on Frank giving youth a chance (to be fair probably doesn't have much of a choice but even so).

Kante on the bench.

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Maguire howler please :brendan_still:

Would be funny.