Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Dunno why anyone gets even remotely triggered by what Merson has to say. It’s like a pub drunk telling you the meaning of life. Merson is less relevant than my cock. 

• Haha 2

He's on Soccer Saturday every week! Can't really avoid him. And idiots who are paid to know stuff gets on my wick no matter who it is. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Chelsea looking the better side just like at Old Trafford. Now watch them get battered.

Right. 2 1-0 up.

Edited by That_Dude

First half against Man U they were unlucky and should have been ahead, looking good today again and now have the lead this time. Could do well this season 

If they play like this on Sunday, Chelsea, we’ll get well beaten. I’d have no complaints either think they’ve been brilliant so far tonight. 

Just now, Manini said:

If they play like this on Sunday, Chelsea, we’ll get well beaten. I’d have no complaints either think they’ve been brilliant so far tonight. 

Liverpool didn't turn up and the car crashes at the backs haven't really tested yet. I'd wait for the 2nd half. 

That said, it will certainly be a tough game.

11 minutes ago, Manini said:

Decent.. But they're no Wolverhampton Wanderers! 

• Like 1

The comparison of the sissoko handball in the final where he sticks his arm out to Christensen covering his face a few cm from the ball being hit is ridiculous